Chapter 50

Savannah's P.O.V.

My phone buzzed. I picked it up. I had to go to school. I remembered shawn was coming so I sprang up and jumped out of my bed. I had socks on so as soon as my feet touched the floor they slipped and I face planted. I hate hard wood flooring. I laid there for probably ten minutes but then got up. I ran out of my door and quietly walked into Shawn's room. When I walked in I tiptoed over to his bed. I jumped on top of him.

"Wake up!" I screamed as I jumped around on his bed.

"Five more minutes" he groaned.

"Your morning voice is literally perfect." I smiled.

"Thanks. Now let me sleep." He complained.

"We go to school!" I yelled. He grabbed my waist and lipped me down on the bed. He wrapped his arms on me so that I couldn't move.

"Shawn! let me go!" I pleaded.

"5 minutes." He said sternly.

"Fine." I relaxed.

"Savannah! are you awake?" I mom yelled for down stairs. My eyes opened and me and shawn shot up from the bed.

"I'm up!" I yelled.

"Okay! y'all have about 30 minutes till you need to leave!" she yelled.

"Can I drive! I don't feel like walking" I asked.

"Sure! you have 45 minutes then!"

"Okay!" I ran into the bathroom and took a very fast shower. When I got out I blowed dried and straightened my hair. I put on some black vans, jeans, and a green "pink" shirt. I walked down stairs and shawn was already ready.

"That was fast!" he kissed my forehead.

"Same to you! ohh.. and you missed." I smiled. he looked over at my mom, who was cleaning the dishes, them looked back at me. I kissed him.

"Y'all should go to school now" my mom said as she pushed me and shawn apart. Me and shawn walked out to the car and drove to school. When we walked in we were 15 min early. We walked to the office and I introduced shawn to the principal.

"Ohh so you know her?" the principal asked. Shawn nodded. "perfect. Now you will go to all of her classes with her. The teachers have already been informed that you will be here today. Now y'all go to class so your not late!" me and shawn walked to my first class. Science with mrs dodrill. kaylen moved seats so shawn could be my desk partner. I don't think she minds because the person she sat with was Ricky. She has liked him for almost two years.

"So we never do anything I here. Mrs dodrill will probably ask you to sing or something like that!" I said as the bell rang.

"Good morning class! today we have a special guest! shawn, would you please come up to the front of the class?" shawn nodded and walked up to the front of the class and sat on the chair. "So you are the person savannah won't stop talking about?" my teacher looked at me.

"Yep! that's me!" shawn said and he smiled at me.

"So tell us about yourself" she said.

"What do you want to know?"

"Class, ask shawn some question." everyone's hands shot up.

"Yes, karley?"

"Why savannah? she is ugly and unpleasant" karley said in her normal sass voice.

"What do you mean? she is perfect" he smiled at me then walked over to me and grabbed my hand and we both went back to the front of the room.

"This girl is not ugly. Why would you even say that? she is beautiful. She is wonderful." I started to blush. "And she blushes a lot." I smiled. "any other questions?" He sat back down in the chair. Before I could walk back to my seat he grabbed my arm an pulled me into his lap. The class awwed.