Chapter 36

Savannah's P.O.V.

"Well here they are!" I yelled when I saw Emily an jack running towards us.

"Heyyy!" she screamed and she gave me a hug.

"Hey guess we only have an hour till the meet and great we should get going." Aaron stated. We all said okay and then we started walking out the door.

"Hey shawn come here!" I yelled at him.

He walked over to me and wrapped his arms around my waist. "Yes baby?"

"Umm this is serious. can we talk alone?" he looked at me confused but the. Unwrapped his arms.

"Hey y'all go ahead. We will catch up." They all nodded and walked off. "Let's sit down." He took my hand and led me to a bench on the side of the road. we say down.

"What's going to happen after magcon?" I asked trying not to cry.

"What do mean?"

"What happens when magcon is over? it ends in 2 days. Then what." I laid my head on his shoulder.

"Well I actually live in Canada. So I will be here till u leave." He put his arm around.

"Really? I didn't know u live here."

"Yep" he said popping the p.

"Why am I just now learning about this? And why didn't u just stay at ur house instead of the hotel?"

"Ohh Bart, the creator, thought we could use more bonding time." He chuckled.

"Well will u stay with me at the hotel with us after magcon?" I asked him

"Of corse! I might get cam and jack to stay to. If that's okay?"

"Yes! that would be awesome!"

"Cool well we need to start heading back." He said and he stood up and grabbed my hand to pull me up. He pulled me up into him. As soon as e did it started to snow. It was so pretty. He grabbed my waist and leaned done and kissed me. It was perfect. Like always He stopped kissing me and he picked me up and put me on his back. I held on to him for dear life and he started to run down the street. It was really cold so I hugged shawn tighter. I think he noticed that I was cold so he stopped running.

"You cold baby?"

"I little." I answered and he put me down. I didn't even realize we were already to the venue.

"Well here we go!" He grabbed my hand and ran in.

"There y'all are! we are about to announce you!" the security guard said.

"and know.... the one and only.... SHAWN MENDES!" The crowd roared and he ran out. I walked over to onna and Emily who were sitting on the couch looking at something.

"What are y'all looking at?" I asked and say down next to onna.

"You and Shawn. Apparently someone took the cutest picture known to man of y'all two." Emily said looking handing me her phone.

I took the phone and looked at the picture. Oh my it was so perfect. It looked like one off of tumbler.