Chapter 44

Savannah's P.O.V.

I woke up this morning. I have been away from shawn for almost 4 weeks. We FaceTime everyday and he helps me study. I miss him so much. I cry almost every night because I miss him. Spring break is coming up and my mom said we are going to Canada to look for houses. I am really exited!!! Sense today is Thursday, tomorrow is the last day and then we are off for spring break! I have already packed and me and my mom are going to stay at the mendes'.

"Savannah! get up! your going to be late!" my mom yelled.
I rolled out if bed an did my usual to get ready. When I was ready I grabbed my penny board and started off to school. My mom doesn't drive me anymore because she has to leave at the same time I do so she can get to her work on time. It doesn't bother me to ride. It's spring so it's beautiful outside and it feels so warm outside.

I was about halfway to school when I heard someone.

"Savannah! wait up!" I stopped and turned around. Only to see Emily!

"Hey Emily!"

"Wanna ride together?"

"Sure!" we set off towards the school.
When we finally got there I was right in time. I sat down and then mrs dodrill started talking. I think I fell asleep because I woke up when the bell rang. I left and went to my second class. I sat down as soon as mrs Austin started talking.

"Okay so we have a test today! I will give you 5 minutes to review.start now!" I pulled out my notes an started reviewing. I didn't review. I was just thinking about shawn the whole time. I just wanted to be in his arms right now. I remember the first time we met. At Walmart. Romantic, I know.

"Okay tests are out no more talking!" The teacher said. I was looking t my test and remembered shawn helping me study. I would email him the test review and he would quiz me. He really did help me. I was the first one done. I went back to my desk and just sat there. I was replaying the moments with shawn. I don't know why but Anna hasn't been to school this week. Normally she would just ignore me but she wasn't here at all this week. I wasn't complaining. I started thinking about that night when she was there. And then I thought about the night I was in a dye with shawn. I don't know why but I missed him so much today. I felt something wet hit my hand. I snapped out if my thoughts and I was crying. I walked to mrs dodrill and asked if I could go to the bathroom. She said yes. I walked to the bathroom and looked into the mirror. I looked horrible. My makeup was messed up and my eyes were red. I tried to fix my makeup as best I could and then i heard someone come into the bathroom. I looked up and it was mrs Austin. We were really close. She pulled me into a hug.

"What's wrong sweetie?" she said in her kind voice.

"Nothing. I fine." I say.

"Savannah. I know you. What's wrong?"

"You are going to think I'm stupid." I state

"No I wont!"

"It's my ummm boyfriend."

"Shawn? the one that lives in canada?"i nod.

"I miss him so much!" I start to cry.

"It's okay savannah! you said you are going to see him on spring break right?" I nodded." That's in two days you will make it! I promise!"

"Thank you." I smile and give her a hug. I think the reason she is now my favorite teacher. She is really young and we have a lot of similarities.

We walk back to class and finish. The whole day was a blur. I just thought about shawn. As soon as the finally bell rang I grabbed my books and board and started towards home. I got to my house in a record of 5 minutes. As soon as I got home I ran in and turned the corner to go upstairs. Before I could go up my mom grabbed my arm.