Chapter 43

Savannah's P.O.V.

*beep beep beep*

I woke and looked to my phone. I got a text from shawn!

Shawn:)
Hey baby! good morning! hope you have an amazing day at school! love you!😘😘😘

Me
Good morning! love you!!!! I miss you so much!

Shawn:)
Miss you too! tell me when u get out of school and we can FaceTime!gtg! love you bye!

Me
Okay! bye! love you!

"Savannah! are you up?" my mom yelled up the stairs.

"Yep!"

"Okay! hurry up! you don't want to be late!"

I fell into the floor trying to get out of the bed. I inched to my bathrooms and took a quick shower. When I got out of the shower I did my hair and makeup. Now I had to choose my outfit. I was looking threw my closet when I remembered I hadn't unpacked my carry on. I opened up and there was another bag. I opEned it and pulled out a note and a sweatshirt. I read the note:

Dear baby,
I'm so glad I meet you. You are everything I have ever asked for. I love you! anyways! I know I am going to miss you so much! and if you miss me half as much as I miss you it's still a lot! so I sent you this sweatshirt! it's your favorite one of mine! text me when u see this! love you forever and always!
Love, your boyfriend.

It made me smile. I slipped the read sweatshirt on and put on some jeans and uggs. I grabbed my phone and texted Shawn.

Me
Just got the sweatshirt! love you! thanks!!!!

Shawn:)
Love you! hope you like it!

Me
I do! I'm wearing it today!

Shawn:)
Haha okay!live you!

Me
Hahah LIVE you to!

Shawn:)
AHHHH stupid autocorrect! LOVE you!

Me
Hehe love you to!

I grabbed my book bag and purse then ran down stairs.

"Hey savannah I'm going to your grandmothers today an I can't pick you up. Can u catch a ride?"

"Yeah sure! are u taking me to school?"

"Yeah! but hurry up let's go!"

We jumped I the car and I blasted justin bieber's album "Believe". I was singing along but then fall came on. That was the song shawn sang to me. I stopped singing. My eyes started to water. I just sat there until we finally arrived at school.

"Have a good day!"

"Kay"

I walked into school. As soon as I got to my locker I was bombarded with people asking if I really knew shawn. I told them yes but they obviously didn't believe me. When I got to my first class, science, mrs dodrill ran up to me and gave me a big hug. She was my favorite teacher.

"Savannah! I'm so glad your back!" she stated.

"Hey! me to!" I hugged her back.

The bell rang and I walked to my seat. I was desk partners with my friend Kaylen. She squealed and gave me a huge hug. Before she could say anything mrs dodrill started talking.

"Good morning class! how is your wonderful Tuesday?" we all answered good. "Well I have an awesome announcement! savannah is back!" the whole class turned and looked at me. "Well savannah! come up here and tell us how it was!" I walked up and stood at the front if the class.