Chapter 31

Savannah's P.O.V.

I woke up to hear shawn laughing. When I opened my eyes I was laying stretched across his body. I laughed and then sat up.

"Good morning baby!" he said and sat up next to me.

"Good mornin. What time is it?" I asked and fell back down on the floor.

"Hahahahah it's 7:00. Want me to lay back down with you?" He asked me.
I nodded. He laid down next to me and put his arm around me. I snuggled up to him.

Onna's P.O.V.

When I woke up, everyone was up except savannah and shawn. They looked so cute.

"Cameron. Come here." I whispered.

"Yeah sweetie?" he walked over to me.

"You should tweet a photo of that! they look so cute!" I stated.

"Hahah okay." He took the picture and tweeted it.

Savannah's P.O.V.

I woke up because I heard pictures being taken. I guess shawn heard it to because he sat up. We looked around and then both of our phones went off. We both picked them up. I looked to see that Cameron Dallas mentioned me in one of his tweets. It was a picture of me and him sleeping. The comment was " cutest couple award!" I smiled and looks up at shawn. He was reading to. He smiled. He looked down at me and leaned in and kissed me.

"Well well well! If y'all can do it so can we!" we looked up and cameron and onna were kissing. It was so sweet. They just looked like a cute couple.

"Why not!" I looked over at jack and he kissed Emily.
I then kissed shawn again.

"Well this just got awkward for all of us." Taylor said and we all looked up at him and laughed.

"So what do y'all want to do before the meet and greet today?" matthew asked.

"Let's go to the mall!" brent said excitedly.

"Sure! I love the mall!" I said.

"Hey onna and savannah, let's go get dressed!" Emily said.

"Okay" onna said and we both walked onto the room.
We looked threw all of our clothes.

"I have and idea! let's wear our boyfriends shirts! il wear a shawn Mendes shirt. Onna, you can wear the Cameron Dallas hoodie and emily, you can wear the jack and jack shirt! Why not" we all laughed.

"Sure!" Emily said.

"Hahahah okay here is your jack and jack shirt!" I said and threw her the white shirt. she quickly changed and I found my shawn shirt and changed.

"Here is your hoodie! or do you want to wear the baseball tee?" I asked onna.

"I'll wear the tee!" I threw it to her and she put it on. We all wore black leggings and tan uggs. We decided to match. When we walked out hayes wasn't there.

"Where is hayes?" I asked

"he just left to go to the airport. He is meeting his mom so he can give her skylynn. Then he is going to meet us at the mall." Jack j answered.

"Okay cool! y'all ready?" they all nodded.

"Let's role!" Shawn said as he walked over to me and grabbed my hand. He wasn't the only one! cam held onna's hand and jack held Emily's hand. Then we were off to the mall.