Chapter 49

Savannah's P.O.V.

After me and shawn got home from Starbucks we went to Walmart to get something for dinner. When we got there I saw my friend Kaylen.

"Kaylen!!!" I yelled and grabbed Shawn's hand and ran towards her.

"Savannah! what's u-" her mouth dropped hen she saw shawn. She was a big fan.

"Hey, you must be kaylen" shawn greeted her and gave her a hug. She was still speechless.

"So kaylen what's up?" I snapped her back to reality.

"I'm nothing just getting some food for dinner. But I have to go! bye! nice to meet you shawn!" she yelled as she was already halfway across the parking lot.

"Well something tells me he knows who I am." Shawn grabbed my hand and we walked into the store.

"Yeah. She LOVES you! buttttt not as much as I love you!" I smiled and kissed his cheek.

"You missed" he smirked. It was our little thing. I jumped in front if him and kissed him on the lips.

"So what do you want for dinner?" he asked when we separated.

"Do you like.... spaghetti?" he nodded. "Let's make a cake for dessert!" he agreed and we wondered around and then we bought all of the ingredients. When we got home we started to make the cake.

"Okay so what's first?" I asked. He handed me flower, eggs, and oil. I separated them all into how much we needed and then got out a big bowl.

"Can you hand me the flower?" I asked shawn.

"Sure" he grabbed a handful if flower and smirked at me.

"You wouldn't."

"Oh but I think I would." he threw the flower at me. I screamed. Before he could run I grabbed an egg and smashed it on his head.

"Savannah! not the hair!" he protested.
I laughed. We both grabbed handfuls of flower and started a food fight. It went on for about 20 minutes. I had thrown an egg at the back of Shawn's he's. He turned around and jumped on me. While I was pinned down in the ground my mom walked in.

"SAVANNAH! SHAWN!" she yelled. Crap. I'm in trouble.

"Umm hey mom" me and shawn sprang off the floor. We were COVERED in food.

"What's going in here? ya know what. I don't want to know. Just clean it up." With that. My mom walked out. Me an shawn busted out laughing. When we stopped laughing, we cleaned up. It only took us 3 hours! {note the sarcasm} after we finished we made dinner. Making sure bit to make a mess.

"Dinner!" I yelled up the stairs to my mom and cousin. They came downstairs.

"Mmm smells delicious! And it's clean!" My mom exclaimed.

"Well I found out that shawn is an amazing cook!" I smiled at him.

"Well thank you madam" he intertwined our fingers. I smiled.

"Well, are y'all just going to smile or can we eat?" Clint smirked as he passed us. We all made our plates and sat down. When we finished me and shawn cleaned up.

"Hey y'all want to watch a movie?" My mom asked. I looked at shawn. He nodded.

"Sure! What do you want to watch?" I asked.

"Let's watch insidious" Clint pitched an idea.

"Yeah!" My mom and shawn yelled. I looked at shawn. He knew I hated scary movies.
He mouthed the words' I'll protect you' I smiled and then agreed. We all sat down and turned on the movie. Before the movie even started i was scared. In my defense, the previews were very scary. The movie finally started. At every sound I jumped. Shawn laughed. I looked up and my mom was bidding behind her eyes and Clint was laughing at us. I heard a noise and dug my head into his chest. I guess I fell asleep like that because I woke up and i was in Shawn's lap with his arms around me. I smiled and fell back to sleep. When I woke up again shawn was awake.

"Good morning beautiful" I kissed my forehead.

" good morning. But you missed." I smirked. He smiled an kissed me on the lips.

"Good morning!" Clint said. Me and Shawn separated.

"What do you want, butthole?" I asked and jumped on Clint's back.

"Nothin. Ohh but your mom said that she told your principal and he is going to school with you tomorrow." I jumped off is back and started doing a happy dance. They both laughed at me.

"Don't judge me. Where is my mom anyways?" I sat back ons Shawn's lap.

"She went to work." He replied.

"Ohh so she can't tell me not to do this" I kissed shawn. Clint just laughed and walked to get something to eat from the kitchen.

"Wanna have a lazy day?" Shawn asked. I nodded. We went into the kitchen and grabbed every piece if junk food there was. By the time we had gotten all of the food an drinks we wanted there was barely anymore good in the kitchen. We brought all the food to the living room and sit down. At first we were just sitting up and watching the movies. But by the time it was 12 o'clock I was hanging upside down off the couch and shawn was laying on the floor. We watched probably about 1000 movies. When we finally decide to stop watching movies I look at the clock.

"Shawn! It's already 12 at night!" I whisper/yell.

"You lyin" He said but then he looks at his phone.

"Well good night! See you in the morning! " we both dun upstairs to our rooms a and go to sleep.