Chapter 11

Me and Emily just sat there and talked about stuff and caught up on stuff. Then we heard he announcer call shawn on the microphone. Me and Emily walked up to the door and quietly slipped out into the large room. He started playing sweater weather by the neighborhood. It was amazing. After he finished that song he played another song. Counting stars by one republic. The crowd loved it. After he finished that song he stood up but he didn't walk off he froze. He walked back over to the microphone.

"How about another song?" He said smiling toward carter in the back of the room. the crowd yelled. "This one is going to be different. I am going to bring up a very special girl. Her name is savannah." He said as he motioned me over to sit next to him. I took the offer. He smiled. Then it started. He started singing. That one strum. I new what song. "Let me tell you a story, about a boy and a girl!" I about died when he said those simple words made me want to cry. Not that I was sad. It meant a lot that he sang that in front of that many people. After the song was over, I walked back into the little room where Emily was. I could just see that she was so happy for me. I smiled at ere as I looked at my phone. I had so many twitter notifications. They were all hate. "Stay away from shawn! he is mine! your not even pretty! go die!" it scared me. I had never gotten any hate before. How did they find my twitter that fast? I then heard shawn call my name threw the microphone.

"Savannah, come here!" I walked out to him, he put his arm around me. "Yes, we are dating , she is my girlfriend, she is the most beautiful girl I have ever laid my eyes on,........" He hesitated really long, "I love her. " I blushed and looked into his eyes. He smiled. "So right now, never ever send her hate, I will block you, I will tell all of the guys to block you! Don't hate her! she doesn't deserve it!"

"Thank you" I whispered into his ear.

"Any time" he smiled with a sparkle in his eyes.

We stood there for a minute. Then I walked off the stage so he could go and take pictures. I walked into the back room were Emily just sat there. She gave me a look. It said. Your in love and I know it. I looked at here in returned and said, "what, like you have never been in love?" she laughed the rest of the day we sat in the room and talked. It was awesome.