Chapter 26

Savannah's P.O.V.

I woke up when I heard an ambulance pass by outside. When I looked around I was the only one in my room. I looked at the clock and it was 8:00 A.M. where is everyone? I stood up and walked into the bathroom. When I looked in the mirror I was horrified! I still had my makeup on from last night and my hair was a mess. My decided I was going to take a quick shower. I walk back in the room to grab some clothes. I grabbed my undergarments and then I looked for something very comfortable. Today was the boys' day off so I didn't have to get dressed up. I grabbed my yoga pants and another one of Shawn's sweatshirts. I went back in the bathroom and took a shower. It was a very short shower. Or at least for me. It was only about 10 minutes. When I got out I slipped on my clothes and kept my hair down so it would dry natural. When I walked out of the bathroom I remembered that my mom was going to leave today. I was going toward the door when it opened. I stepped back and saw shawn.

"Hey baby! your awake!" he said in I tired voice.

"Yeah. How long have you been up? you sound really tired." I asked as I gave him a kiss on the cheek.

"It's fine. But we all have a surprise for you!" He said with his voice very exited.

"Surprise?" I asked not knowing what it could be.

"Yep! now close your eyes." He said and he lead me out the door into the living room. "Open up"

When I opened my eyes all of the boys including Emily and our moms were standing in a line. "What's all this?" the moved. And there she was. How was she here?

"ONNA!!!!" I ran to her and have her a ginormous huge. "What are you doing here?" I asked finally letting her go.

"I'm here to see you silly!"

"OMG! really!!!!!!" I asked jumping up and down.

"Yes! Emily called me last night and told me to come up here" she said in her sweet voice.

"Oh my gosh yay! this is going to be so much fun!! are you staying the rest of the time with us? please say yes!!" I asked still In shock to see both of my best friends in Canada with me.

"Yeah!" she squealed.
Me Emily and Onna all went to the room.

"So! how was the plane ride up here?" Emily asked as we started to unpack her suitcase.

"I was asleep most of the time. But when I was awake it was really fun! if was so pretty looking out the window at all of the lights." She said when Emily pulled out a t-shirt that said "swag".

"OMG I need that shirt!" I yelled pulling it out if Emily's hands.

Onna laughed. "You can borrow it!"

"Really! thanks!!!" I gave her a hug.

After we unpacked we walked out to the living room.

"Hey girls me and Savannah's mom are going to leave in about 1 hour. It was really nice to meet you boys. I hope we can trust you an this won't just be a SUGARBUS! but I believe that onna can keep this place right." She smiled. And if y'all don't know. Sugar bus is a reference Emily's mom says to me when I like someone. Hehe we have a pretty good relationship! Hehe

"Okay so we are going to pack. Be right back!" my mom and Emily's mom left and walked into there room and closed the door.

"Well Onna, it's awesome to have you here! it's going to e really fun!! ohh and we should all go get lunch today or something so we can tell you who we are and how we are with savannah and Emily." Cameron said. I don't know why but he is looking at her a lot. I think he likes her.

"Yeah! that would be fun!" onna said as she plopped down on the couch.

"Ohh! I forgot! this place has an indoor, heated pool downstairs.!!!! We should go swimming!" Carter said walked into the kitchen to get something to get to drink.

"Really! I didn't bring a bathing suit" Emily said in a disappointed voice.

"Me either." I said looking at onna to see if she had one.

"I don't." He said sadly.

"I know! we can go to target! there is one just down the street! and while we are there we can get some snack food!" jack gilinsky said when he picked up Emily and swing her around. They laughed and then jack sat I the couch next to onna and Emily sat in his lap. I think that onna could tell that Emily and jack were dating.

"Yeah! we can go after we drop off our moms at the airport!" I said. Everyone agreed.
We all sat down on the floor and just talked trying to waist time. After about 30 min, our moms came out if the room.

"Y'all ready to go?" my mom said as she shoved something in her purse.

"Yeah!" we all said. When we all piled in the elevator, shawn decided to put me on his back so we could have more room. It was fun. He didn't put me down until we got outside.

"Ooooo I see you have on my sweatshirt again. But this time a different one" he smiled and put his arm around me. I noticed that onna and Cameron were walking and talking together. I didn't think anything about it.
Finally we arrived at the airport.

"Well this is good bye! u till you know, you come home but. ohh I'm going to miss you! and y'all still have another week or so !" Me mom ran up to ma and gave me a hug.

"Mom it's okay ill text you everyday!" I told her to try and calm her down. After that we she said her good byes to everyone and ten they headed on the plane.