Chapter 10

I didn't know what to wear. I picked out two outfits. New dress I had just got. it was navy blue with small white polka dots on it, and some tall brown boots. The other choice was a big cream sweater with a large navy anchor on the front. I was going to wear yoga pants and my chestnut uggs I got when we went to the mall. I walked out to the living room where shawn was.

"Which one should I wear?" I asked holding up the two outfits.

"The sweater. Defiantly" he replied with his amazing smile.

"Why the sweater?" I asked.

"I love when girls wear stuff that look bag on them." I blushed.

"Okay let me go change!' I said as I turned and walked into the room. A few minutes latter I walked out. He smiled and held his hand out for me to hold. I grabbed it. We walked to the elevators.

"You look beautiful," he said while looking at his shoes.

"Beautiful? that's such a strong word." I replied.

"Well my dad always told me that if you call a girl hot then you like here body. If you call her pretty you like her face. And if you call her beautiful then you like who she is inside and out." I blush so hard I probably was giving off heat.

"Thank you, that means a lot." We got off the elevator and head out the door. Luckily the venue was only next door so we didn't have to walk far. When we got in the practice room. He sat down next to some guy that I didn't know. Then he started playing sweater weather. One of my favorite songs. It was over before I knew it. Then a large security guard walked back a said that it was almost time to go on stage. I was going to stay in the back while they were all being introduced and taking pictures. I walked over to the door they were going to enter when there names where announced. I peeked threw a crack in the door and saw hundreds of people. I was shocked. I turned around to see Emily and carter talking and holding hands. I smiled. I was so happy. She looked like she was in lie. Than all of the sudden I heard 'Shawn Mendes' over the microphone. He ran out to the crowd and went to the both where he would take pictures with the fans. I heard all of the other guys names as they did the same thing. Then it was just me and Emily. We both ran and gave each other a hug. We sat down and talked all about the day.

"We walked to a beautiful pond and sat on a bench and just talked. About anything and everything. It was so much fun!" She said hopping out of her seat.

I told her all about my day. Every detail. She smiled and gave me a hug. That's why we were best friends. I could tell her anything. She was always the first one to know anything. I loved her so much!! I don't know what I would do without her.