Chapter 3

Edited.

"So what are y'all doing in Toronto this late at night by yourselves?" Cameron asked.

"Well our hotel room got double booked so we are looking for a place to stay," I answered.

"If you want, you can stay in our hotel. We have an extra bed!"

I looked at Emily. She gave me a look that said 'don't do it' but I couldn't resist.

"That would be awesome!"

The whole time I kept feeling someone looking at me. I turned to the left and right but I didn't see anybody.

When we walked out of Walmart, the boys noticed that we didn't have coats and that we were still carrying our luggage. Carter went to Emily and offered her his jacket and to carry her bags.

I felt someone put a jacket on me. I heard a sweet voice say "here, you can have mine." I turned around and saw Shawn smiling at me.

"Thank you," I smiled in return.

"Anytime. Let me carry your luggage!"

"No it's fine!"

"Please. It's not a bother." He said in his dreamy voice as he grabbed my bag that I had slung around my shoulder.

*no I cant fall for him! I just met him!*

I was holding my hands close to my chest and breathing on them to warm them up because it was freezing outside. When they finally unfroze, someone put their arm around me.

"Are you cold?" It's shawn! I knew it was him because of his voice.

Before I could say thank you, Matthew came up to me on the other side and put his arm around me.

"I thought I could help too," Matt said with a smile.

His smile was very contagious. I smiled and giggled.

I looked over at Emily to see Arron, Jc and Carter attempting to warm her up. I looked in front of us where Brent, Nash , Taylor, and Jack and Jack were goofing off and running around.

"Where's Cameron?" I managed to get out of my frozen mouth.

"Boo!"

I screamed so loud that everyone stopped and looked at me. I turned around but before I could see who it was, someone picked me up bridal style. It was Cam.

I put one arm around him and one arm in his chest.

*he was so warm I never wanted to let go*

"Hey emily, do u want to get on my back?" Jc asked as he saw cameron holding me.

"Sure." Emily said as she hoped on his back.

Jc ran up beside Cameron and I.

"Wanna race?" he asked taunting Cameron.

"You know it! First one to the hotel wins." Cam answered in a sassy voice. "hold on Savannah" I wrapped both of my arms tightly around him.

Taylor then ripped off his bandana, started to swing it in the air, "3,2,1, GO" They were both off.

The hotel was only about 1 block away, so all the other guys ran and tried to beet Jc and Cam.

Brent and Shawn were pushing each other to try to make the other trip. But Brent pushed Shawn right into Cameron. Who was carrying me. We all 3 went down. Luckily Shawn caught me. We landed in snow so when I tried to sit up my body was too cold to. I looked up at Shawn. He was just laughing. Which made me laugh. Then sooner or later we were all laughing.

"Well, we are here!" Cameron exclaimed.