Chapter 25

Emily's date.

Emily's P.O.V.
I had my arms around jack when we say savannah and shawn leave. They were perfect for each other. When they left jack looked down at me and whispered.

"I guess we should go to" he smile. His smile was so contagious. I couldn't help but smile.

"Then let's go!" I looked over to him and he grabbed my hand and intertwined our fingers. We walked Out to a limo. I looked up at him.

"Hahah you think I'm going to take you in a limo!" he laughed. I looked down embarrassed. He laughed and put his finger under my chin and lifted it up so I was looking straight into his eyes. "I'm taking you in something better." He smiled And kissed my forehead. I looked ahead. And I saw it. I looked back up to him. He nodded.

"OMG! really we are ridding in that!?!" I asked excitedly while I jumped up and down.

"Have you never ridden on a horse?" he asked like it was normal to go on a date in a horse.

"Actually I haven't. I have always wanted to." I said as we walked over to the beautiful horse.

"Her name is onna!" he said as he pet her.

"Really? me and Savannah's really good friends name is onna! She is really pretty!"

"How old is she?" he asked while he tossed me on the horse.

"She is 15 like me and savannah!" I screamed navies I was so exited to be on a horse.

"You should call her!!!!!! she could come stay with us!" he said while jumping on the over horse.

"Really?!?" I said.

"Yeah! the boys wouldn't mind! an plus it would be fun to have another girl around!" he said as his horse walked up next to mine.

"OMG I need to call her asap!"

"Go call her now! I'll wait! that way she can get here sooner! but don't tell savannah! it can be a surprise!" I quickly pulled out my phone and went to my contacts. I decided to text her.

Convo.

Me: hey onna! what's up!
She replied almost immediately.

Onna: hey girl! I'm not doing anything! when are y'all getting back from Canada? I want to hang out!

Me: I have a better idea!

Onna: WHAT!

Me:you should come here!!

Onna: your kidding right.

Me: nope!

Onna: OMG IM GOING TO PACK! WHEN SHOULD I BE THERE!

Me: ASAP! but don't tell savannah! I want it to be a surprise.

Onna: okay! I'll text you when I get to the airport!

Me: okay! bye

Onna: bye!!! OMG IM FREAKING OUT!

*end of convo*

"So she is exited" I said turning toward jack.

"When us she coning? I hope soon! I want to meet her!"

"She is coming on the next flight probably!"

"Cool! can't wait!" he said smiling. "Shall we go?"

"Yes!!!" I said! I was really exited. When I told him I had never rode on a horse. I lied. I love riding horses! I have 3.

"So... let's ride. It's really easy. You ju-" I cut him off

"Let's go!" I said and me and my horse ran down the trail that was behind the venue.
I heard him running after me.
When he finally caught up to me I slowed down.

"Something tells me you lied about never riding a horse before." Jack said and smiled.

"Possibly." I smiled and so did he.

"Well. follow me." He said and he got in front of me and headed down the trail. It was dark before we stopped.

"We are here!" he said and then I saw a big bridge over a river.

"It's so pretty!" I yelled and jumped off the horse.

"Come with me!" We tied the horses to a post and walked on the bridge.

When we got to the top of the bridge we stopped and leaned on the side of the bridge. It was so beautiful. The moon was reflecting off of the water. He walked closer to be and put his arm around my waist. I leaned my head on his shoulder.

It was perfect. We stayed in that position. It was amazing. I couldn't have asked for anything better that night.
I woke up when I felt jack lay me down on my bed.

"Why happened?" I asked trying to stay awake.

"We were about to head back but you were really tired so I picked you and sat you in my lap and I took you home. It's fine just go to sleep." I felt myself smile and I fell back asleep.