Chapter 20

Savannah's P.O.V.

I was still wrapped in Shawn's arms when the door opened. It was carter. Why was he in here?

"Hey I'm really sorry to interrupt but I need to talk to savannah. It's important." Carter said frantically. I looked up at shawn and he let me go and walked out of the room. Me and carter sat down in the bed.

"Savannah?"

"Yeah?"

"I can't believe I'm going to say this. But Emily was with gilinsky and she was laughing. I thought I was going to be mad. But I wasn't I thought they were so cute together. I don't know. I thought I loved her. But I wasn't jealous. And to e honest I get jealous very easily." Carter said looking into my eyes.

"Really?"

"Yeah. I don't know what to do. But I really want her to be with gilinsky. I think."

"Here let me ask you a question. If gilinsky and Emily came in here and said that they were dating then what would you do. Be honest."

"I would... I-I-I-I would be happy for them."

"Then you liked her. I don't think that you really loved her. If I were you then I would talk to jack g. in private. And tell him how you feel."

"Thanks. Your a good friend." He hugged me and the. We walked out into the loving room.

Jack Gilinsky P.O.V.

"Can I talk to you?" I heard carter say as he walked out if savannah and Emily's room. Ohh no. This is about me liking Emily.

"Yeah bro what's up?" I asked him trying to act casual.

"Umm... This is about Emily."

"Hey I'm really sorry. I won't talk to her anymore if u don't want me too." I said shaking.

"No! it's not that. When I saw y'all together I was happy. I felt that y'all would be the perfect couple." He said.

"What? really?"

"Yeah. So please. Go ask her out. She likes you and you like her "

"Wait this isn't a trick it is?" he laughed.

"No I'm serious."

Emily's P.O.V.

I saw jack g come out of my room with carter behind him. Were tey talking about me?

"Emily?" I looked up to jack. He was so tall. And almost perfect. I think I'm falling for him. "Can I ask you something?"

"Yeah! what is it!!??!!" I asked hop obj it wasn't about carter.

"Wanna go out for dinner tonight? just me and you?" I was shocked.

"I would love you! what time? " He smiled and then kissed me I then kissed my cheek. It was amazing. Fireworks.

"How about 8? I will have just got in out of magcon."

"Sure!"

I saw jack go and tell carter something. He was smiling and was happy? hallelujah, I thought that carter was going to be mad. We weren't officially going out. I ran over to savannah , who was sitting in Shawn's lap (shocker) and pulled her up.

"What do you want??" she asked looking mad.

"Okay I'm sorry for interrupting, But jack gilinsky just asked me out!!!" we both squealed.

"I'm so happy for you!" She said hugging me. "What time?" she asked.

"8" I answered.

"Awesome!!!" she said jumping and then she quickly stopped. "I will help you find an out fit! but first. I need to go sit with shawn." We both laughed and she walked over to shawn and sat on his lap. This place was perfect. Wait. What about my mom?