Chapter 19

Savannah's P.O.V.

I felt someone shaking me to get up. When I opened my eyes it was shawn. I smiled.

"Good morning baby." He said as he kissed my fore head.

"Mornin. How long was I asleep?" I asked rubbing my eyes.

"About 2 hours or so. It's just now 10 O'clock." He got out of the bed.

"Thank you."i said quietly.

"For what?" he asked turning toward me.

"For saying with me."

"Anytime. I will do anything for you." I smiled and got up and gave him a long hug. It was perfect. Then my mom walked in. I felt Shawn start to let go but I just squeezed him tighter. He then replaced his arms and I put my head under his neck and he put his head on top of mine.

"Hello." I heard my mom say.

"Yeah?" I answered letting go of shawn.

"Well I just wanted to tell you something."

"What?" I asked.

"Look on Instagram." She smiled and walked back out of the room. Me and shawn looked a each other.

"Well.... check IG." he said reaching for my phone. I opened it and saw that I was tagged in a picture. It was a video. When I clicked on it, it was my mom going to a room and it showed me and shawn. You could see and hear shawn singing be alright be justin bieber. I was asleep laying next to him. He was looking down at me and was playing with my hair. Then I read the comment my mom posted. it read:

'Shawn Mendes, vine famous. I'm so proud of my daughter for finding him. He is truly a good and talented boy. He doesn't treat her like one of his fans. Today savannah wasn't feeling well and i could tell she was ill. Then I heard someone singing and I walked in. This is what I saw. Thank you shawn! I approve! love you savannah.'

I soon as I read it hugged him. It was the happiest time of my life. My head was dug my head into his chest. He took his hand and lifted it up to where I looked him in the eyes. Ten he kissed me. It was so perfect.