Chapter 9

<Shawn P.O.V. >
I finally scored a 'date' with savannah! I can't believe it! I like how she treats me, and well all of us like normal people. Even when she found out who we were. She started to walk over in my direction. She smiled.

"Shall we go?" she said in her hypnotizing voice.

"Yes!" i replied as I felt my checks turn red. I honestly don't know how I'm going to make it threw this walk without telling her how much I loved her.

<savannah's P.O.V.>
I can't believe this is happening. He is so adorable. His eyes, his hair, his everything.

"Do you always carry that guitar?" I asked hopping he would play we a song.

"Pretty much. It's kinda a stress reliever. If I'm ever sad or depressed, I can just go to the park and sing." He said as I stared into his eyes.

"Well, are you sad now?" I winked

"Well if that's a way of you asking me to play a song then yes".

I hope that didn't sound to desperate. He took my hand and started running toward the park. We finally arrived. He stopped running and sat down. Still holding my hand.

"What song do you want me to play?" he asked with a twinkle in his eye.

"Can you sing as Long as you love me Justin Bieber again? I love Justin" I asked him.

"I actually do!" he gave a little smile at me. I blushed. the park was crowded. a large group of girls recognized shawn and ran over there.

"Can we take a picture with you?" one of the shorter girls asked. He looked at me as if he wanted my permission. I nodded.

"Sure" he said handing me his guitar. He took pictures with almost of the girls. The last one walked up. Wow. she was so pretty. Way prettier than me.

"How old are you and what's you name and where do u live?" he asked as he did all of the other girls.

"I'm Anna! and I'm 15! The same age as you!" she winked at him. It made me cringe , " And I'm from here!"

"Awesome!"he said in a flirty tone.

He took the picture with her. then I heard her whisper in his ear.

"Can I give you my number and maybe we could hang out sometime?" she said as I stared at her.

"I'm sorry I can't do that." He said which surprised me.

"Why?"

"Well because about to sing a song!" He replied. I smiled as he sat back down next to me.

"this one is for a very special girl," he looked at me with his perfect smile. it made me blush.

"Here we go." I don't really remember the words because his voice hypnotized me. When I finally realized the song was over, I looked at him to see that he was looking up at me! I blushed so hard. We kept eye
Contact until the girl that had previously asked for his numbered yelled.

"Wow! that was amazing!" she said as it drew his attention away from me.

"Thank you!" he said smiling back to here.

She walked up to him and asked, "so now can I have your number? maybe we can go out sometime!" she made me want to cry. She was so much prettier than me, I felt shawn look at me and then look back at her.

"No, I'm sorry." he said while he put his arm around me. "I've got a girl, and I plan to stay with her a while." I looked up at him.

"Why her!?!!" she yelled. " Im way prettier than here!" It's true I said to myself.

"Maybe, you think you are, but if you haven't noticed, she doesn't have any makeup on. and I can tell you have some on.... a lot," he said as he looked at me. The girl and her friends stormed off. "Well then, how about another song?" he asked laughing.

"Id love that."

"This time I get to chose!" he said with a smile.

"Do I know it?" I asked.

"Yep," he said with a smile. I just wanted to kiss him. that's all I wanted to do. I didn't care who saw. I was falling in love with him.

"Okay, are you ready?" he asked.

"Yep!" I replied trying to keep myself from telling him I loved him.

"Here I go,"

"let me tell you a story, about a girl and a boy! he fell in love with his best friend. When she's around he feels nothing but joy."

I could help myself. I turned to him and kissed him. He seemed really surprised. But when I turned back, he whispered something.

"Thank you."

"Why did u thank me?"

"I have wanted to do that science I meet you."

"Really?" I asked as I blushed. And so did he.

"Yes," he said as we stared into each other's eyes.

RING RING!

Shawn took the phone out of his pocket and answered.

"Hello?" "yeah" "sure" "bye" I couldn't here the other person talking. Just him.

"Who was that?"

"Nash, he said I need to get back to the venue and practice the song I'm going to play."

"Well then let's go!" I said smiling and grabbing his hand. We walked back to the hotel so I could change because I was invited to go to Magcon an I wouldn't have time to change.