Chapter 28

Savannah's P.O.V.

All if us were walking around in target except Emily and jack. Wonder where they are. Finally we spotted them and Brent walked over to them.

"Where have y'all been?" Brent asked walking up to them.

"We just walked around town." Emily said and then she intertwined there fingers. I looked at Emily And she giggled.

"Well! how about we go bye a bathing suit?" Onna said grabbing me and Emily's hand

"Let's go!" Emily said and we started to run but then I felt someone grab my arm. it was Jc.

"Hey we should just all shop together because we don't know what food to get." He said smiling.

"Sure! can we get baiting suits first?" Emily asked.

"Yeah sure! lets go!" shawn said grabbing my hand.
Surprisingly hey had quite a few baiting suits and it was in the middle of winter!

"Ohhh look at this one!" Onna said grabbing an adorable blue baiting suit with ruffles.

"Yes that's adorable! you have to get that!" I said as I kept looking around.

"Hey savannah?" Emily said walking around the small wall that separated us.

"Yeah?" I gave all my attention to her.

"How about you pick out a suit for me and I will pick one for you?" she said looking around.

"Sure!" I started looking.
After about 5 minutes I guess Emily found something and so did I.

"Savannah! I found something!" when I finally weaved my way threw the racks we found each other.

"Hey I found this one for you." I said and pulled up a plane pink bikini. It would look amazing on her.

"I love it! I found you this one!" she heals up a mint green bikini with black and white ruffles on the top and a plane black bottoms. I was kind of skeptical at first because I was very self continua about my body. I guess Emily noticed.

"You will look fine!" She insisted and we went into the changing room. When we changed we walked back out to find out where Onna was so she could tell us how we looked. When we looked out the door all of the boys were looking at us. I felt my face get red and I stepped back in the dressing room.

"Savannah what are you doing? you look fine! trust me!" she grabbed my hand and pulled me out. When we walked out all eyes were on us.

"OMG savannah I love that on you!" Onna said and ran over to me.

"I wanna see yours on you!" Emily said handing her the bathing suit she picked out earlier.

"Okay!" she ran into the changing room, changed, and then ran back out.

"Wow! okay yall should get these ones! now let's go get food!" Matt said looking like e was starving.

"Okay we will be right back." Emily said and we all ran and changed. When we can back out we all started walking toward the food.

"Okay so what do y'all want?" cameron asked.

"How about.... popcorn?" I asked and walked over to shawn.

"Yes!" shawn said and grabbed some popcorn.

"I think we should get some bacon and make it in the morning." Onna said.

"I think it's on the other side of the store. I will come with you!" cam said and started running toward the place with the bacon.

"Well. I think can likes onna!" Taylor spat out.

"Idiot. Ya don't say!" I said and hit him upside the head.
We continued to shop.

Onna's P.O.V.

Me and cam ran toward the bacon. He hahahah when we got there we grabbed one pack and then he took it out of my hands and set it down.

"What are you doing?" I asked in an innocent voice.

"Nothing just looking at you." He said an then he grabbed my hands.
I smiled at him and he smiled back. Hen he grabbed my waist and pulled me close to him. Was he going to kiss me?