Chapter 16

I walked over to my mom.
"MoM!!!"

"Savannah!!!!" me and my mom hugged while Emily greeted her mom with a hug.

"So! wanna go to the hotel?"

"Please!" Emily's mom said as she gave me a big hug.

"Okay! here we can walk out that way." I told our parents as I pointed to the door that was farthest away. I saw cameron pass bye me and wink at me. He was supposed to deliver Shawn's guitar and tell us that everything was ready. I nodded back to him.

"Okay now here is some Justin Bieber." I heard shawn say but I acted like I didn't hear him.

"Savannah! thy guy is singing Justin Bieber!" my mom elbowed me and pulled me over to him.

"Hello what's your name? I'm shawn." He smiled to me. I still love his smile.

"I'm savannah!"

"Do you like Justin Bieber?" he asked trying to make it more believable.

"Yes! very much."

"What's your favorite song?"

"Do you know fall?" I smiled and walked threw the small crowd to get closer to him. I was just hoping none of them recognized me.

"Yes I do. I love that song! I will play another song after that. What else should I play."

"Sweater weather!" I yelled. Most of the girls agreed.

"Okay then here we go." He started playing sweater weather first. It drew in a bigger crowd. I don't care. Until I saw her. The girl from the park. She walked over to listen to him. I was surprised that she wasn't still mad at him. As soon as I saw her, shawn did to. He stopped playing.

"Im sorry guys." He said trying to think of something to cover up his mistake." I told you I would play Justin Bieber first" I smiled at him and mouthed the word 'nice'. He giggled. "Okay here we go." Before he sang he looked at the girl and rolled his eyes. She stormed off. I laughed. He finally started singing. When he finished Taylor ran over there and pushed his way threw the crowd.

"SHAWN! SHAWN! The hotel was double booked! what will we do?"

"Taylor calm down! there are plenty of hotels!" he said and turned to the growing crowd. "Hey guys I'm sorry but maybe I will tweet later that I will meet somewhere. For y'all who don't follow me on twitter it is @shawnnmendes" He smiled and walked away.

"Well maybe we can find him latter." I said and looked back to my mom.

"Well let's go to the hotel!" Emily said and gave me a look that said 'hurry we have to go and meet Brent'. I don't know how but we always understand what we are thinking.

"Hey on the way there do y'all want to walk threw the park? it's not out of the way!" I said looking at our moms.

"Sure!" we all walked to the park. When we got there me and Emily said that we are going to the bathroom. They walked over with us and stood out the door. "Wait what is that?" my mom said pointing to a guy running from a huge group of girls.

"Get in!" I yelled our moms to get in the bathroom. The door was open and I motioned Brent into the bathroom. As soon as he got in I slammed the door.

"Oh my why was that!?" Emily's mom said looking very confused.

"Ohh umm well first off thank you!" He said still trying to catch his breath. "I am famous. But on social media. I'm famous on an app called Vine." He said pulling his phone out and opening the app. "Here is a few." He said handing my mom the phone. She watched a couple of them. She laughed at most of them. That was a good sign.