Chapter 1

"Morning beautiful," he pecked me on the forehead as I woke up.
"Morning," I smiled at him. Whenever I woke up next to him, I felt happy deep inside. I knew I was loved and I prayed he knew he was. I loved him with everything inside me.
"Get up, lazy," he told me, "we have to go soon."
"No we don't. Let me sleep."
"Oh come on, I wanna take you out on a little trip."
"Really, where to?"
"Don't know," he shrugged.
"You," I pointed at him, "want to take me somewhere and don't know where?"
"Yup. Sophie and Brian are coming with us."
Sophie's my darling of a sister I call my best friend and Brian's her soon to be boyfriend, she just don't know it yet. They both adore eachother, but won't admit it. It's just a matter of time one of them will come forward, they should just stop pretending to hate eachother's guts and everything will be fine. I know these things. They met because Brian has been Jake's (the love of my life) best bud since kindergarden. So, it's kind of obvious that our best friends just had to meet eachother.
"Why?" I asked him curiously, to which he answered: "why not?"
I looked at the clock on the bedside table and it was only two o'clock in the morning. I gave Jake an evil eye and he bit his lip.
"Uh," he scratched the back of his head, "about the time..."
"What about the time, Jake?"
"I'm sorry, okay? I just wanted to show you the sunrise, baby."
How do you say no to that? He's just too adorable. But, he can't think he'll get away with waking me at two in the morning.
"I really don't care about the stupid sunrise at two in the morning."
"Please, baby? Can we pack for a few days and go?"
"Only if I can sleep in the car."
"Anything for my baby."
"Okay, lets do it."
It was about two weeks until Christmas, and I got a off from work, so I could now do what I felt like.
He kissed me quikly, "thank you."
How can a person not love this man?
We got up and I started packing our things for about five days (just to be sure). I packed mostly summer clothes, for it is quite warm already. So, if it's already warm now imagine how warm the day would be. I packed the things we would need most, like toiletries and then some books for the road. Lastly, I packed swimwear and sunscreen. I really don't know where we are going and I can't wait to find out. As I brushed my teeth, I heard the car honking outside. I hurried up and ran out just like that, in my pj's.
"Ready?" Jake asked me.
"Sure, babe. Go get the bags."
He sighed, "Be right back."
I possitioned my seat to lay down and got ready to sleep again. Lets hope he won't wake me this time.

I had the most wonderful dream about a little kitten, when I felt a hand shaking my arm.
"Wake up my baby, the sun's coming up."
"You know I'm not a morning person."
"This will make you one."
I opened my eyes to see the sunrise infront of me. I have never seen the sunrise, because I hate mornings. But, this was so beautiful and I just loved seeing the sunrise.
I pecked Jake on the chin, "thank you," I told him.
"Only a pleasure. Are you finaly awake now?"
"Yeah, I think so."
"Hey sis," I heard my sister say from the back and turned to her to see Brian sitting next to her.
"Hey, when did you guys get in?"
"Hours ago," Brian rolled his eyes, "you've been sleeping the whole time."
"Oh okay..."
"But," Sophie told me, "that's okay. We know you love your sleep as much as you love Jake."
I giggled while blushing, "You could say that."
"You're just too cute, Baby," Jake told me with a smile and my heart melted for him.