Epilogue

5 months later

Allison

I am driving back to that house, I left behind five months ago. I left something there: my scrapbook I made of Jake and I. I needed to see his face again. I made two of those scrapbooks, one for him and one for me. But, I'm not sure if he took his with him. The baby is in fact a boy, but I could never have gotten to Jake to tell him. He didn't tell anyone he was leaving, not even Brian and he blocked my number. I miss him so much, until today still. I need to find him, but I won't. He left and don't want me in his life. He think I love Scott more than I love him. Even though he's the love of my life. I am now almost there, so I drive a little slower when I feel a kick in my tummy. I looked down at my belly, smiling.

Jake

I left that scrapbook she made me home and I needed to see her face again, even if it's not in person. So, I got onto the first plane I could to get there as soon as possible.
I am now driving there, putting my foot down very low on the gas-peddle. I need to get there and go again soon, so she won't realise I was even in town. I take out my phone and put Brian on speaker while calling him.
"Hello," he answered.
"Hey man, it's Jake."
"Jake? Where were you all this time? Allison went all crazy. By the way, you should really talk to her like as soon as possible."
"No can do, I'm leaving tomorrow again. Can I sleep at your place?"
"Sure, you're always welcome. You know that."
"Okay, see you later." I put my phone off, as I turned into the driveway and hitting another car. I looked up and saw those beautiful big eyes again with a smile fading on her lips as she looks up to me. It's Allison, my Baby. I have found her again.