Chapter 5

"Kinda big? This place is fucking huge, Jake." I told Jake while combing out my hair. His parents let us sleep in the guest house for the night, giving us some space.
"Listen, I'm sorry about my dad and how he reacted. I'm sure he'll love you tomorow."
"Did you just change the subject? I told you everything about me and then you went and lied to me."
"I didn't lie to you."
"Yes, you did. You lied about who you are. You said you wanted to be a musician and it sure as hell sounded like that man has other plans for you."
At dinner, Jake's dad told him that his plans are gone now for him, the dream they worked so hard for. Now Jake won't be able to take over the business. Jake didn't even argue.
"Can't we just lay down and talk about it in the morning?"
I rolled my eyes and got in bed, but I wasn't about to give up.
I turned to Jake. "Why haven't you told me about your real dreams or that you come from such a rich family? I feel like a fool for telling you where I grew up."
"Don't, Allison. Don't feel like a fool. You know that coffeeshop you used to work at?"
"Come to the point, Jake!"
"Well, I actualy saw you the day before I went up to you, with Brian. You told your friend that rich people are stuck up and you'd never love one."
"What? Oh my word, that was just talk. We girls do that sometimes and then we don't even realise what we say."
"Well, that was my reason for not telling you. At first, I wanted to impress you and when I finally did and had you, I couldn't lose you. I'm sorry."
"Okay, but that wasn't the only thing. What about your dream to take over 'the business'?"
"That was never my dream, I promise you that."
We were quiet for a while, just sitting there. I didn't know what to think, but I needed to trust him.
"Okay," I told him, "I believe you. And, I'm sorry for over reacting."
"It's okay. But, if you want to go, at any time, just say the word. You don't have to be here if you don't want to."
I nodded at him.
He layed down, with his arm out, so I could lay down while he held me. I layed my head on his bare chest and took in his scent. He smelled so manly and hot and I was suddenly not tired anymore. I looked up at his eyes and saw it turning a darker shade for a while. I bit my lip and went to kiss him, swirling my tongue around his. He deepened the kiss, making me moan. When we came up for air, I bit down on his lip.
I sat on him, him between my legs. "Wanna do it?" I wispered near his ear.
"I wanted that since I've met you. But, are you sure, baby?" "Well, we are married now."
I told him from the start I don't believe in sex before mariage and he accepted that and I was grateful for having him in my life. He wasn't a virgin, but he still held out.
"Yeah," he said, "but I don't want to force you into anything."
"You're not. I want this."
With one swift move, I was underneath him. He started to trail kisses down my neck and he went down and down, until he went back up to my lips. He pulled my shirt off over my head and then went for my pants. I lifted my bum to make it easier for him. I then went for his pants, to make us equal. We were now in only our underware.
He looked me over. "You are so beautiful," he told me and started kissing me again. He pulled off my underware. He pushed his finger deep inside me and I moaned out loud. He pulled his finger in and out and then went for two fingers. The pain was already bad, I couldn't imagine the real thing. I dugged my fingernails into his back as he went on. He then finally pulled out his fingers and I felt relieved.
"You still okay?" he asked me.
"Yeah," I nodded.
He then opened my bra and pulled it off, making me completely naked. My nipples hardened at the sudden coldness. He swirled his tongue around my one nipple and bit down on it. He then did the same to the other one. He pecked kisses 'till he was down at my private parts, he pulled down his Jockey, to show me all his glory. He kissed me as he went into me with only the tip first. I already felt so stretched. I dugged my nails into his back, when he went further. I knew exactly when my virgin broke and boy was that painful. He started moving after a while and as I went with his rhythm, it all got better. We both had a orgasm together, moaning each other's names. And then, he pulled out of me. I unwrapped my legs from around him, so he can lay next to me.
"Thank you, baby," he pecked me on the forehead.
"Only a pleasure." I moved closer to him and layed my head on his chest as he held me. I felt so happy and sore at the same time. I closed my eyes and fell into a peaceful sleep. I was where I needed to be.