Chapter 3

"Will you marry me?" he has asked me.
"What?" I was shocked, "are you being serious?"
"Yeah," he smirked, "so, will you? Marry me, right here and now."
"That's not even possible, Jake. We need to at least have a preast."
"Okay, the guy who checked you out a minute ago can be our preast. Sophie can be your bridesmade and Brian can be my best man."
"Oh, you mean like a fake wedding?"
"To other people, yes. But for us, no. We'll be forever married in our hearts. Come on, please?"
I thought for a bit, looking anywhere accept for at him.
"Sure," I told him, "why not?"
He picked me up and spun me around. "You make me so happy, Allison."
"Okay, while you go tell everybody, I'll go get a dress."
"Okay, but hurry up, hay? I want to get married to you asap," he pecked my forehead and hugged me tight.

I found a little beach shop nearby and saw it had only a few dresses. It had this really short dresses and from those you wore over swimwear. I then saw the perfect one with glitter at the top and a flowy at the bottom. I bought it quickly and went to get ready. This was such a silliy idea, but I love silly ideas.
I put light make-up with some eyeliner and nude lipgloss on to look great with the dress and just combed my hair quickly, leaving in the natural curls. Then, I put on my dress and it fit perfectly.
I was ready to get married.

On the beach, I saw Jake and the others, including a random guy, standing at a spot that was decorated with pink flowers and a few candles. It was beautiful to me. As I walked over, I saw Brian, Sophie and the "preach" standing in their swimwear, but not Jake. He had on a bottem up shirt with fitting black pants. We were both barefoot. As I neared them, they looked over at me as I walked down the flowery ile. I then took Jake's hands in mine and he smiled at me, after he nodded at the "preast".
"Dearly beloved," he started, "we are gathered here today to celebrate the wedding of Jake and uhh... oh Allison." He then turned to me, "Do you Allison take thee Jake to be your wedded husband, to love and to hold in sickness and in health as long as you both shall live?"
"I do," I answered him.
"And do you, Jake..."
"I do," Jake interupted.
"You may share your vows, first Allison."
"Uhm, where to start... Jake, since the day I met you, I knew I would love you forever," I shed a tear and wiped it away, "I vow to always be there for you when you need me. To be considerid when you make me angry. To always share be open and honest to you and to never share my chocolates with you." Brian and Sophie laughed at that.
"Now you, Jake," the preast said.
"Allison, you are so beautiful. I have never felt love like this before for anyone. You make me crazy some days when you wake up too early. But, I vow to always be gentle with you and try to not get angry. I vow to keep you happy forever. I vow to never cheat on you and to steal your chocolates when you don't want to share. I love you now, and I always will."
He also shed a tear, but I wiped it away.
"The rings?"
Brian gave me a ring and another to Jake. We put it on eachother and I wondered where these rings suddenly came from.
"You may kiss the bride."
And Jake did just that. He leaned forward and held my face between his hands. He then kissed me with so much love and passion, I felt my heart melt.
"I love you," he told me.
"And I love you."
"So we're done here?" the "preast" interupted us.
"Yeah," Jake told him, "thanks whatever your name is again."
"Okay and for the fourth time, it's Gilbert."
Jake looked like he didn't care and kissed me again as Gilbert walked away.
"Aww," Sophie said, "you guys are married."
"We sure are," I answered her with a huge grin on my face.
"Okay, seriously now sis. You look gorgious. How did you manage to look so good in such a short amount of time?"
I shrugged, "don't know."
I took Jake's hand in mine as we went to sit on the beach. With the ocean behind us, Sophie stopped us.
"Wait," she told us and took out a camera she always had with her, "I want to take a photo."
We smiled at the camera for a few shots and then Jake dip-kissed me for one last photo.
"Okay, thanks Mr- and Mrs Sparks."
"That sounds so good," Jake said as we walked over to sit next to Brian on the beach.
"Wow man," he told Jake, "you're fuckin' married."
"Yup."
"Okay," Sophie interupted them, "where will your honeymoon be?"
"How 'bout Hawaii."
"Yeah richman," I said sarcastically, "why not?"
He looked down quickly and just said, "yeah."
"How 'bout I meet your parents?" His eyes grew.
"How 'bout I meet yours?"
I rolled my eyes, "Okay, I think I'll be ready for that once I've met yours."
He sighed, "Okay, but there's some stuff you don't know."