Chapter 9

"Morning Mom," Jake talked into his phone, "where are you guys?" He then put the phone on loud speaker, so that I could hear the conversation.
"How are you guys?" his mother asked.
"We're good. Can you answer my question now?"
"Don't you talk in that tone with me, young man."
Jake was quiet. I giggled at that. I couldn't believe someone had actually put Jake in his place.
"And by the way," his mom continued, "we're in a lovely cabin, in the woods just outside town."
"Mom, you promised you'd be here."
"I know, I'm sorry. But, we want you two to join us."
He looked over at me and shook his head. I really wanted them to like me, or at least except me.
"We'll go." I spoke up, loudly.
"Well," his mom said, "Okay then. See you later."
"Bye mom." Jake ended the call and looked angry.
"Why did you do that? She just wants to manipulate you, Allison."
"I did that, because I wanted to. You haven't seen your parents in so long and above that, I want them to except me."
"You don't need their exceptence!" he yelled at me, "they don't deserve you."
"Do not yell at me, Jake." I turned on my heal and walked toward the bedroom.
"Where are you going?"
"To pack our things," I said over my shoulder, "go cool off, we're leaving soon."
I slammed the door behind me and started crying, I always cry when I'm yelled at. I got a suitcase and started packing. I didn't think we were going to stay long, so I only packed for two days. It felt that all I did, since a week ago is pack the whole time and I was getting frustrated with it all.
When I was done packing, I heard a knock on the door and in came Jake. I sat on the bed and he came to sit next to me.
"Baby," he said, "look at me."
I did as he told me and slowly lifted my head to look at him.
"Oh no, did you cry?"
I nodded, "Yeah, but I'm fine now."
He pulled me closer to him, "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to make you cry. I would never want you to cry."
"It's okay. Just don't yell at me. I hate that."
"Okay, I won't."
"Okay, do you want to take a shower while I take a bath and then we can go?"
"Yes, that sounds like a good idea." 

It didn't take long before we were in the woods. To me, it felt like a horror movie and as if someone or something would jump out from behind a tree anytime now. Even though it was clear daylight, I was still a bit freaked out.
"Babe," I said to Jake, "can you please hurry up now?"
He placed his hand on my thigh. "We're almost there, don't worry."
I smiled a closed-mouth-smile at him, to thank him for his comfort. Soon, we reached the cabin. It wasn't a small cabin and luckily, not a very large one either. The cabin looked so homey and comfortable, with the right shades of wood and a beautiful garden. Mrs Sparks stood at the door, a smile on her face.
"Hello, you guys. Come on in." She was overly friendly and I kind of felt happy about that. "Hello, Mrs Sparks." I greeted her and waved. She airkissed  me on both cheeks and shook her head. "No my darling, call me mom. We're family now." Okay, what just happened?
"Okay," I said, "where can we put the suitcases, mom?"
"How about in your room? It's the second door, up the stairs."
I walked straight in, the suitcase rolling behind me, and left Jake to talk to his- no wait our mom.
As I walked in, I saw how much more homey the place was inside. Everything were from a rich wood and it was finished off with just the best furniture. I opened the door to our room and inside were a king-sized bed covered in white linen and huge, fluffy pillows. I left my suitcases at the door and went to fall down onto the bed. I felt in heaven. I heard laughing and sat up to see Jake and Mom looking at me.
"Wonderful, isn't it?"
"Amazing," I smiled at her.
"Well, I'll leave you two to it then. Come down later, we can just have a little BBQ or something."
"Okay, see you later."
As soon as she left, Jake fell down next to me. "Wow," he said, "we should really enjoy this bed tonight." I slapped his arm, "Your mother is under the same roof as you."
"So? Not like she can hear us." "Yes it is. What if she's listening to is right now?"
"Then it's her problem if she hears how I talk to my wife."
"I'm going to ignore you now," I turned to the other way. But, he swang his arm around my waist and started kissing me in my neck. I started to giggle and turned to him. "Baby," he said, "don't turn away from me."
I held his face between my hands and kissed him. Soon, he felt into the rhythm and our tongues teased each other. He then took my hands and held my arms above my head. I bit my lip and he went down and kissed me again an again. My legs wrapped around his waist and a moan left my lips. He then left my arms and I pulled his shirt over his head. He did the same to me and soon, we were undressed. I hoped Mrs Sparks couldn't hear us now, because that would be so disrespectful. We just kissed the whole time, as he went into me it was all just happening very soon. We went faster this time and then, slower and slower as he teased me and I reached my climax. "Jake," I moaned as I came, with him inside me.
"That's it," he said, "say my name, baby."
Soon, he came inside me and it felt so good when I heard him saying my name as his body shook. He pulled out of me and kissed me on the forehead. We just layed there in silence, enjoying the moment.