Chapter 11: Search

I quietly stepped the room with Daria's dead body. It was quiet. Too quiet. You could hear a hair fall, it was so quiet. The room I was in must have been sound proof.

Looking around me, I saw an elevator and stairs. Great. But finding William was my first priority. Then we could escape together.

"What are you doing here, sweetheart?" A loud, gruff voice called from behind me. I whipped around to see a man with a gun aimed at me. I didn't miss the Illuminati eye symbol on his black leather jacket either.

I smiled. "Sorry, sir. I'm lost. Can you help me?" Hopefully, if I got close enough to the guard, I could electrocute him and grab his gun.

The guard ran at me with a murderous expression. Okay. Here goes nothing. I waited until he was about an inch away. I watched him raise his arm to strike me. Then I lifted my hand and squeezed his arm shooting electricity through his body. His eyes widened and he collapsed.

I picked up the gun and aimed it at his head. "Where's William Lewis?" I demanded.

The guard let out a wheezy laugh. "You'll never find him, heh heh."

I shot more volts of electricity through his arm. "Tell me unless you want more electricity only this time through your skull." I pressed my fingers to his leg and held them there to make a point. He hollered and I laughed, releasing my grip. "I'm waiting."

"Room 571, 5th floor!" The guard panted.

"Thank you," I said politely. Then I shot him in the head.

Rushing to the elevator, I pressed the button and hurriedly awaited its arrival. I noticed the button was in the shape of an eye and my face wrinkled in disgust.

The elevator doors opened and two guards stepped out. "Hey, what are you......!"

I grabbed one by the hand and shot about 1000 volts through his hand. He collapsed, instantly dead. The other reached for his gun, but I beat him and shot 3 bullets at his face. Ew, that was messy. I tucked my current gun in my belt and grabbed the guards guns, holding one in each hand.

I got to the 5th floor in no time and ran down the hall to Room 571. I pounded on the door. Surprisingly, it opened. Guess the idiots had forgotten to lock it. Oh well. Made my job easier.

I stepped in to see William  strapped down to a chair and looked around me in horror. This was a torture chamber.

"What the fuck are you doing here, goddamn bitch?!?!" A man roared, holding a long spear in his hand.

"You sick bastard," I snarled angrily.  I aimed both guns at him and shot. He collapsed and I picked up the spear. I slashed it down on both his arms and legs and he howled. "I would kill you, but since your a sadist, I think you should die like this...slowly and painfully."

I shot William's chains from his body and handed him a gun.

"Thanks, Linda."

I nodded. "Anytime."

William smiled and took my hand. "Now let's get the hell outta here."

Despite everything, we laughed and left the room together.