Chapter Two

Picture of Ryder and Zach above

Skylar's POV

It was Friday morning and I was eating breakfast with Lauran, her mom Sasha, her dad/Beta Mike, and her 16 year old brother Alex, my other friend Shaun, who is the Third in Commands first born son, and his mom Brittany, his dad/ Third in Command, Parker, and his younger 10 year old sister Sophie, and lastly me, my mom Arianna, my dad/Alpha Drew, my 16 year old brother Tristan and my little 6 year old sister Rowan.

Sasha has long, straight, red hair, and brown eyes. Beta Mike has tousled brown hair, and blue-grey eyes and Alex has messy reddish-brown hair and hazel eyes.

Shaun has shaggy blonde hair and brown eyes. Brittany has short, shoulder length, curly, dirty blonde hair and bright blue eyes. T.I.C Parker has shaggy blonde hair and brown eyes. Sophie has long, straight blonde hair and light brown eyes.

My mom has long, wavy, golden blonde hair and light green eyes. My dad has curly black hair and chocolate brown eyes. Tristan has black shaggy hair and grass green eyes. Lastly Rowan has long curly black hair and bright green eyes.

"Now that everyone is here, I would like to announce that we are going to have a Party with the Dark Moon pack to celebrate the peace treaty between our two packs going through and agreed to. The party will be tonight around 7." My father said.

"Whooo!" everyone at the table cheered.

"I will announce this to the pack later today. Part of the Dark Moon Pack will be here later tonight around 6." My father said.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was 5 'o' clock and my dad said that Dark Moon would be here in an hour. I was in my room getting ready with Lauran.

"Lo Lo." I said

"Yeah?"

"Should I wear jeans or a dress?" I asked looking through my closet.

"Well before I decide, what did you have in mind?"

"Well I was thinking either my red, mid thigh, tight dress with my black pumps or black skinny jeans and a sparkly, off the shoulder, shirt and my black pumps?" I said, laying both outfits on my bed.

"Dress, defiantly the dress." She said with a smirk.

Lauran and I were done with our outfits and were doing some last minute touch ups.

Lauran was wearing a silver strapless, mid thigh dress that showed off her long legs, curves, butt, and chest; also sliver, sparkly pumps. Her hair was curled and pined up. She had a smoky eye with red lipstick.

I was wearing my red strapless, mid thigh dress that also showed off my long legs, curves, butt, and chest; with my black pumps. My hair was also curled and falling down my back. I had silver eye shadow with eyeliner and mascara and a red lipstick.

"Lauran, Skylar, come down to meet Dark Moon!" my mom yelled.

"Coming!" I yelled back.

I turned to Lauran,

"Ready?" I asked her.

"Yup. Let's go!"

We walked down the stairs and out to the back yard where everyone was. We walked out to see our pack plus the Dark Moon pack hanging out, dancing, and drinking. We spotted our parents and Shaun and walked over to them.