Chapter Five

Skylar's POV

I woke up to the annoying sun shining in my face. I rubbed the sleep out of my eyes and tried to sit up. Unfortunately that was easier said than done because both Ryder and Zach's arms were wrapped tightly around me. I tired wiggling out, being careful not to wake the boys up.

I finally got out of their hold I looked at the clock to see that it was 8:30 then went in to my closet. I grabbed a grey v-neck and purple shorts. I also grabbed my black vans. I walked out, made sure that the boys were still sleeping and walked in to the bathroom.

I washed my hair and body then got out. I put my clothes and shoes on and did my makeup. I put on a little concealer, light brown eye shadow, eyeliner, mascara and a rosy lipstick.

I walked out of the bathroom and saw that the boys were just waking up.

"Morning boys." I said, walking over to the bed and sitting on the end.

"Morning beautiful." They replied at the same time.

"How did you guys sleep?"

"Good cause you were in our arms." Ryder said, pulling me to his chest and kissing me all over my face.

"Stop." I laughed pushing him away causing him to laugh to.

"Fine." He chuckled.

"I'm going to go down and eat." I say

"Okay, we'll bring your bags down." Zach say

"KK thanks."

I get up off the bed, kiss the boys on the cheek and head down stairs.

I walk into the kitchen and see my mom, dad, brother, sister, Lauran's family, and Shaun. Shortly after I walked in, Lauran and the boys walk in.

We eat our breakfast in silence then say our good byes.

The boys, Lauran and I walk outside and the guys put our things in the back of their red Volvo. Jason and Lauran sit in the front, while Ryder, Zach and I sit in the back with me in the middle.

During the ride Talking Body by Tove Lo started playing. Lauran and I looked at each other and smiled.

"In bed, stay in bed, the feeling of your skin locked in my head," we sang

"Smoke, smoke me broke, I don't care, I'm down for what you want."

"Day drunk into the night, wanna keep you here, Cause you dry my tears, yeah. Summer loving and fights, how it is for us, and it's all because, now if we're talking body, you got a perfect one so put in on me, swear it won't take you long, if you love me right, we fuck for life, on and on and on."

It went like that for all the way to the Dark Moon pack house.

Once we were at the pack house, we all got out and the guys got our bags. I followed Ryder and Zach into the pack house and up a spiral set of steps.

We came to double doors and the guys pushed them open. In the middle of the room was a giant king sized bed, with blue and grey silk sheets, and next to it was a night stand. On the other side of the room was a balcony and the other was a giant walk in closet and a giant bathroom with a giant bath tub and shower. On each side of the door was a dresser.

"Wow." I said

"Do you like it?" Ryder asked, coming up behind me and wrapping his arms behind me.

"Yeah, it's amazing."

I unwrap myself from Ryder's arms and jump on to the soft bed. Not too long after I jumped onto the bed, the boys did the same; Ryder on my left and Zach on my right.

I closed my eyes and was trying to relax and think about the past few days, when I felt light kisses on both sides of my neck.

The boys started to kiss further down my neck toward my collar bone where their marks would be. They started to suck on that same spot and would lightly graze their canines along the spot.

They stopped, causing me to whimper, and looked at me.

"Can we?" Zack asked

I just nodded and they went back to kissing my neck. I felt their canines pierce my skin. I hurt and first then I moaned in pleasure. They retracted their teeth and licked the mark to heal it. We scooted up higher on the bed.

Zach pulled my back towards his chest while Ryder pulled my chest towards his chest. They both wrapped their arms around me and we all fell asleep.