Chapter Twenty Four

This will be the last chapter for  this book but don't worry, there will be a second to talk about the daughter and how Skylar handles it. (Might be a little short)

Zach's POV

When i saw Skylar drop to the ground unconscious I lost it. I attacked to jerk who took her and ended him in an instant. The rest of the pack went to defeat his pack a while ago, they should all be destroyed now. I ran over to Ryder and Skylar and called the pack doctor, and few minutes later and he was here and loading her up. Ryder and I shifted and followed behind. We got back to the pack house and down to the infirmary.

That was two weeks ago. I don't understand why she hasn't woken up, I am starting to get scared because she cries. I don't understand it and neither does the doctors. Ryder hasn't left her side once, the only reason I can is because it kills me to see her this way.

'Zach! Zach!' Ryder mind links me.

'What what! What happened?' I ask concerned.

'She's waking up.' I drop the food and race back to them. I can't wait to take her more, to hold her and finale start a life with her.

I race into the room just in time to see her open her eyes.

"Oh my baby, how are you feeling?" I asked, handing her a cup of water. She takes a few gulps before speaking.

"I'm ok."

"Sky," Ryder says.

"Yes?"

"Can I ask you something?"

"Anything."

"Why were you crying, what did you see?"

"Oh uh, just some great memories." She says.

"Okay."

The doctors come in and say that she can leave in a few days. I can't wait to take her home.

Skylar's POV

Five Years Later

Well, the moon goddess was right. I had my twins a year after the event. The boys were so happy. I just sorry they won't get as much time with their little girl as they think they do.

My sons name is Ryland and my daughter is Bethany, its their birthday today, they are going to be four. Its getting scary and they grow up. I know Ry will be fine, he will be just like  the twins, but my little Beth has no idea what coming for her.

"Mommy, what wrong?" My little Beth asked, tugging on my pant leg.

"Nothing sweetie, I am just can't believe you're four." I smile and pick her up. "Where is your brother? It's time for cake and presents."

"He with dada and papa. They in living room with uncle Jason and auntie Lauran." 

"Well lets go get him."

We go into the living room and just as she said, they are all here.

"Come on, time for cake and presents." I tell them. I set Beth down and her and Ry run to the back yard with Jason and Lauran close behind. They haven't had a baby yet, still  waiting for the right time.

"Hey baby." Zach said.

"Hey beautiful." Ryder said.

"Can you believe they are four already." Ryder said

"I know, it's  like just yesterday we were bringing them home from the hospital." Zach added. All the talk of my babies growing up just causes me to cry.

"You okay hon?" Zach asked me, rubbing my back.

"Yea, they just grow up so fast." I say, wiping away  the tears.

"It'll be ok, we can always have more." Ryder chuckled. They both kissed my on the cheek and headed to the backyard. I grab the cake from the fridge, plates, napkins, and forks and head outside. 

A single tear falls from my face once again as I watch my little Beth open her presents. Oh my poor baby. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That's it! Its a sad ending i know, and im sorry for that but its the way i decided to go. 

Ill get more into looks in the second book so don't worry.

I hope you enjoyed the book and are excited about the second one. It'll be titled The Rouge Meets the Prophet  so keep a look out for it soon. 

Sorry to those who were hoping for it to be longer.