🎄Movie Night🎄 (Pete Kowalski x reader) (smut)

x female
Word Count: 1162

"Woah" Petey laughed as he spoke, "nice sweater Y/n!" Petey clapped lightly as I held my arms out, spinning slowly in place to show off my hideous Christmas sweater.

"I know, I know," I grinned, making my way into his room, shutting the door behind me. We were on break for the holidays, what better way to spend it than hanging out with my favorite human being?

"You're not looking too shabby yourself frosty." I pulled at his awful looking snowman sweater, laughing.

"So what are we watching?" He jumped onto his bed, scooting over for me to sit.

"Well the sun just went down, so..." He scowled at me, already knowing what I was going to say, "horror. Definitely horror."

"Do you ever get tired of horror?"

I pouted, "I could just leave and watch one on my lonesome." I slowly stood on my knees, inching my way off the bed.

Petey instantly grabbed my waist, pulling me back down and against him. He tightened his grip on my side, resting his head on my shoulder.

"You're not going anywhere. Horror it is." He mumbled, giving in.

"Yay! I'm loved" I kissed his forehead, jumping up to throw a movie I'd brought into the DVD player.

"Yes you are" he sounded a bit defeated, which I just brushed off.

Petey and I have known each other since we were in diapers. We had sleepovers almost every weekend growing up. Though I never thought of him as a brother.

Everything changed when we got to high school, It was more awkward. We never drifted apart, just hung out less. Like one weekend a month instead of four.

I cuddled into Peteys side as I laid back down, surrounding myself in blankets.

"Hit play" I nudged at a distracted Petey.

---

"Damn it's hot!" I took my sweats off under the blankets, throwing them to the floor. Probably not the smartest thing but it wasn't the first time I'd randomly taken my pants off.

"No shit! You're covered in blankets!" Petey exclaimed, my action making him nervous, blushing like crazy.

I smirked at his reaction and decided to mess with him some more, "damn. You're right..." I threw the blankets off of me, exposing my near nakedness.

"Really Y/n?!" Petey whined, trying his hardest to stay focused on the movie.

I might as well go all the way since I've already created this mess.

"Yup!" I chirped, wrapping a leg around his waist and an arm over his chest. I nuzzled my head into the crook of his neck as I felt his heart pounding in his chest.

"Are you nervous Petey?" I whispered into his neck.

"Y-yes" His body shifted slightly, "I-I mean no!"

I brought my lips to the bottom of his ear, whispering seductively, "why are you nervous?"

"I-I uh" I smiled devilishly, taking his left hand in mine, slowly bringing it over to place on my ass.

Petey jerked his hand slightly at the contact, but I held it in place. He turned to face me, lust slowly filling his eyes.

He quickly pinned me beneath him, his left hand still in place as his other supported him by my head.

"Dont joke with me like this Y/n" he whispered huskily.

"I'm not joking Petey" I bit my lip.

Petey looked me over for anything that would suggest I was messing with him.

After he came to the conclusion that I was sincere, he leaned in, roughly kissing my lips.

I moaned at the unexpected harshness. I quickly pulled his pants down, biting his bottom lip as he pulled away, surprised.

He smirked before kicking his pants off and throwing his sweater aside. I took the opportunity to throw mine off as well.

Petey stared at my nearly bare chest in admiration and lust. I pulled him back down, wrapping my arms around his neck tightly. I kissed him passionately as his hand massaged my butt, causing me to let out quiet moans into the kiss.

I could feel Peteys excitement, seeing I had a knee between his legs. He started biting at my neck as he pinned my hands above my head with one of his own. He moved the other up and down slowly along my side.

I wanted to touch him badly, but couldn't break free from his grip.

I carefully raised my knee up, slowly rubbing him through his boxers. He gasped, loosening his grip on my hands. I quickly wrapped one over his shoulders and the other shot down to take my knees place.

Petey rested his head on the mattress beside my head as he tried suppressing his moans.

He was successful until I decided to pull his boxers down, taking him into my hand. His moans were completely audible as I slowly pumped my hand.

He let out a low growl before snatching my wrist  in one quick movement, pinning it beside my head. His other hand nearly ripping my underwear off.

He reached under his bed with his now empty hand, fumbling with a small unopened box. It took him a few seconds before pulling it back up, condom in hand.

He let go of my hand, impatiently tearing the wrapper open. Within seconds he was ready and in position. He looked into my eyes for approval and I nodded.

He started out slow, speeding up only slightly when I moaned 'faster'. I got frustrated, flipping him onto his back and picking up the speed myself. He watched me with half lidded eyes as I threw my head back, a moaning mess on top of him. This went on for a few minutes before Petey decided that he wanted to be in charge.

He gently laid me back down on the bed. Finally understanding what I wanted. He quickly spread my legs as far as he could, then wrapped an arm around my waist. He rested his other elbow beside my head before kissing me lovingly.

I melted into the kiss as he started thrusting into me again, but much faster. We continued kissing sloppily, moaning into each others mouths occasionally.

I gripped onto the bedsheets as his thrusts slowed down, getting rougher.

"P-Pete" I cried, close to my end. He hushed me by placing his lips to mine. He grunted softly into the kiss before getting sloppy.

Stars filled my vision and the next thing I knew, Petey was pulling a blanket over us, eyes barely open.

"I love you Y/n. I always have." He whispered.

"I love you too Petey." I curled up to his chest.

I had too much on my mind to just fall asleep, so I stayed up another hour, watching Peteys face as he slept. He looked so calm and happy.

We've know each other our whole lives, but from now on we'll always see each other differently. We'll see each other as lovers instead of just friends.