Over You (Derby Harrington x reader)

x female
Word Count: 849

As requested by MILITARII

-I hope I did this idea some justice

"Oh my, Don't you look stunning as always, Y/n." Derby called out to me as I made my way through the front door of Tads house.

It was the end of the semester so he was having his usual gathering. By usual I mean ever since Jimmy 'took over the school'. Only then Tad started to open the doors for everyone.

"Leave me alone Derby" I nearly growled, rolling my eyes as he approached me.

"Now why would I leave such a beautiful piece of perfection like yourself alone?" His voice softened as he put a finger under my chin, gently lifting my head to look him in the eyes.

"I'm over you Derby. I advise that you do the same" I hissed before storming off, getting as far away from him as I could. After all the tears I shed over him, he could at least respect the fact that I don't want to be near him.

"It's great seeing you here Y/n. I didn't think you'd come." Petes voice sounded to my right.

"Why wouldn't I?" I turned to face him with a straight face, already knowing the answer.

"Well, with what happened between you and Derby," he rubbed the back of his neck, obviously nervous under my glare, "it's just, y'know. Tads apart of his clique so he'd for sure be here... You know what. I'm just gonna shut up and find something to drink." He smiled, embarrassed, before hurrying off.

"I see you're being as sociable and polite as ever." I heard Derby's mocking tone from behind me.

"Why does it matter to you" I scowled, "why can't you just leave me alone? I'd be much happier."

"You don't mean that" he smirked, resting his hands on my hips before whispering into my ear seductively, "I know you miss me."

My heart started pounding and my face heated up, "like hell I do" I snarled, shoving him away from me.

I started walking towards a hallway which led to a bathroom farther away from the party. I knew Derby was following so I stopped in my tracks. We were far away from the party so no one was around.

I turned around only to be pinned to the wall. I gasped, "what the fuck?!"

I looked up to see a devilish grin plastered on Derbys face. He had his right hand on the wall beside my head, leaning against it while his other hand was rested at his side.

"Why did you come to this party Y/n? If you truly hated me, you would have avoided coming with the possibly of me being here."

"I have friends here. Not everything's about you Derby. If I do recall, that's your problem. The world doesn't revolve around you." I tried pushing him away again but he was unmoving.

"Feisty, are we?" He laughed, "If I do recall, you were just jealous. You have never had to worry Y/n. I love you. Nothing will change that." He brought his left hand to my cheek, stroking it gently with his thumb.

He leaned down slowly, engulfing me in his scent before crashing his lips to mine lovingly.

I roughly kissed back, wrapping my arms around his neck and tangling my hands in his hair. He groaned as he stumbled a bit, obviously caught off guard by my actions.

He quickly gained his balance back and gripped my sides. His left hand quickly trailed down to my ass, squeezing roughly.

I quietly moaned causing Derby to smile into the kiss before parting, "I knew you've missed me." His voice was husky and full of lust. He brought his head to the crook of my neck, kissing and biting, leaving marks like he always did as a sign of dominance.

"Have you missed me?" I whispered with my head against the wall and eyes closed, enjoying his harsh kisses.

"More than you can imagine" He teasingly kissed his way back to my mouth.

His hands trailed down my skirt until they reached the hem, quickly going under to grip my ass again.

I smirked and pecked his lips as my hand quickly slid down the front of his now unbuttoned pants, palming him through his boxers. He let out an unexpected moan and rested his head on my shoulder, panting lightly.

"Y/n... Please take me back." He spoke quietly and in between pants.

I knew exactly what he wanted, but decided he hadn't suffered enough. I pulled my hand back and smiled evilly as he stood back up straight.

"You're still a self centered prick and it's gonna take a lot more than that to change my mind." I smirked, and looked down at the bulge in his pants, "and now you have something to think about" I snickered, walking back to the party while he just watched me.

"I'm going to get you back Y/n! I promise you that!" He yelled to me frustratedly before I turned the corner.

I just laughed to myself as I heard his voice once more, "Harringtons never lose!"