13

The wedding (4) jellal and erza

(another week later)

erzas pov

I don't know weather to be happy or not. I should be happy to start a new chapter in my life but then again do I really love Jellal. I'm so confused I don't know what to think everything is a wild crazy dream. At first I thought I could do this but now I have second thoughts.

'aww look at my princess standing tall'

'mother i'm scared'

'its good to be scared. I was. Even jellal is. Honey. Life is just a scary rollercoster and think about it. Your still going up which is the scary point' I took a deep breath and me and my mother began to walk down to the alter.

Jellals pov

i'm doing this for a reason. Just think of it. Matter of life and death.

'remember to breath' my mother said and I inhaled and exhaled. My heart. Why is it beating so fast. This is so scary.

'are you ready my boy?' the priest whispered.

'yeah I think' I said back. I turned around and watched erza walk down the aisle.

Narrator pov

the red head walked down the aisle. She looked at jellal and smiled. When she reached him they were silent.

'remember we are only doing this because its for the sake of our families businesses' erza said and jellal nodded.

' I know...you look beautiful by the way' he said.

'thank you. And you look very smart'

it is my wedding day too' jellal said and they both giggled. They looked at the priest ready to commit being husband and wife.