57

The final chapter.

The children are older and more mature and getting to next stages of their lives. The four couples still deal with rough times but they still love each other.

Natsu and Lucy have a young child called Nashi. Luka was scared if he wan't going to love her or be ale to look after her but their brother, sister relationship is going so well.

Gajeel and Levy have a little boy called Danny. Grace loves him as a younger brother. She reads and teaches him stuff as much as levy. Gajeel and Levy argue like most couples but they will always sort their problems out.

Gray and Juvia have twins called Gabbie and Jack. Wendy tells the twins stories and just because she was adopted, she never grew up jealous of the twins because she knows that Gray and Juvia love her as if she was born by them.

Jellal and erza never had other children. They are happy with an only child who is obviously harvey and harvey is happy too. Jellal makes sure that nothing bad will happen to his family ever again and he tells harvey everyday about right and wrong so that when he grows up to a proper man, he won't go through what the others went through in the past.

As for the company, it is still standing tall and proud. Lots of people have tried to take over it but they all fought strong to keep it in their names. These four families will never give up and they will make sure that their children will never give up the company.

They all lived as four happy families. Nothing will ever bring them down.

Then end

hope you guys liked this story. The reason why I posted it so quickly was because I wrote this ages ago and just finished it today.

This is the longest story I have ever written. Thanks for reading and everything else.

I have three more stories to write and then I will be have a break.

I hope you like my stories because I love every one even though some of them aren't that good.

Thank you for reading. :)