23

Birth (2) gajeel and levy. (one month later)

Levys pov.

'hey gajeel lucy and natsu had a boy' I said to himwhilst he did his work.

'mmhmm' he just mumbled like he was ignoring me.

'i'm sorry did you here what I just said?' I moaned andgajeel looked up straight away.

'w-what' he chuckled.

'do you ever listen to me at all!' I snapped.

'not when your like this I dont'

'well i'm sorry i'm such a HORMONAL girl who is tryingher best to make this marriage happy!' I snapped again.

'shrimp...calm down, can't you see i'm doing work'

'ahh, there we are with the work again. Work work work.You know you might aswell sleep here store your kithcen, bathroom andtv because you seem to live in this room anyway!' I really don't knowwhat i'm saying my hormones are all over the place.

'levy just calm down. Of course I care'

'then proove that you care. Please just proove it'

'um I build most of the nursery...i brought thestuff...i married you'

'no you married me because you wanted to save yourfathers buisness'

'yeah because I care' I gruffed and walked away...ican't win with his man.

Gajeels pov

do I care...of course I care why wouldn't I. Shes jutshormonal she'll probrably come back laughing away eing happy. I carryon writing until I heard levy scream like someone broke in the manor.

'LEV!' I got up and ran down the stairs.

'shes in labour mr redfox' oh s**t no. I aint ready yet.

'can't you hold it in?' I asked.

'ARE YOU FRICKING CRAZY. WHAT KIND OF QUESTION IS THAT'okay shes really scary now.

'James call our parents and the nurse'

'yes sir'

I walked closer to levy who was on the couch crying inpain. i grabbed her hand smiled.

'if I didn't care I would still be upstairs right nowignoring you' I chuckled.

'oh can we just drop it.....AAAHHHH!' oh my god shesloud. 'gajeel'

'yeah' I strocked her hair and she was breathing fast.

'your so lucky you don't go through this' I couldn'thelp but laugh.

'you'll be okay shrimp...just breathe' she followed whatI said and breathed.

Moments later the nurse and our parents came. Levysmother walked in the room first and grabbed her hand and the nursewalked in after.

My dad then walked in along with levys dad and my mum.

'you alright son?' I looked at my dad and panicked.

'i-i-i don't know' I said and dad just laughed.

'don't worry come with me. Let the women be in together'

'no I need him. I need gajeel'

'levy your are in safe hands don't worry, he'll comeback' the nurse said. I didn't want to leave levy but my dad and herdad walked me out.

Hearing levy scream just made me feel guilty of leavingher. She needs a hand to hold.

Levys POV

'I CAN'T IT HURTS' I screamed. They tried to make mepush.

'levy if you don't push you'll be in even more pain. Thebaby comes out either way and its too late to do a caesarian' thenurse spoke.

'look levy. If you push...you'll see your baby for thefirst time. Don't you want that'

' I do but it hurst AAAAHHHHHHHHH!'

'levy you are doing do well' gajeels mother says and Ismile.

'one more push levy...just one big push' I tried ut Ifelt to weak to push.

'come on sweety...you can do it' my mother said holdingmy hand. Then I pushed as hard as I could.

Gajeels pov

when the screaming stopped I felt something wrong. Meand my dad and levys father ran to the sitting room.

'mr redfox...meet your daughter' the nurse said. I can'tbelieve it. Shes so small. I walked closer to my wife holding thebaby.

'gajeel grace Is finally here. We can finally see her'levy spoke out of breath I chuckled and held my daughter.

'well done levy. She is absolutly beautiful' my dad saidlooking at grace.

'yes i'm very proud' levys father said the other side ofme.

The nurse took the baby from my arms and went to washher. And then put her in the nursery.

I sat beside levy and hugged her.

'well done. I'm so proud of you' I said not soundinglike me and levy chuckled.

'thank you' she whispered and I kissed her. I carefullypicked her up to put her to bed.

Our parents left finally and the house was silent. So Iwent to bed with my sleeping wife.

She turned around with closed eyes and wrapped her armaround me. I just fell asleep smiling.