9

The fernandez manor chapter 9

'so I have to marry erza scarlett to save the company?' jellal spoke calmly. And his parents nodded.

'I know you might not be happy about this but its for the best otherwise who knows what will happen. Our entire lives could be vanished' jellals father spoke.

'I'm not happy about it but if its what I have to do then i'll do it' jellal was nervous to what he was coming up against.

'thank you son. I am trully sorry for brining this news so suddenly but it is decided' jellals father shook his hand and dismissed him. Jellal went straight to his room. And panicked. His mother came in to calm him down.

'mother I can't marry. I'm only 18. I haven't had a life yet' jellal cried in his mothers arms.

'hey. Marriage is scary no matter how old you are. Trust me you and erza will be a great couple. You two are the only ones out of the others who never argue. You can do this'

'but that means I have to have kids and run a business. I can't do that'

'you know what. When I had to marry you father I refused. But once I had you me and your father go closer. And now we love each other. I promise. You will be fine. Just have courage and love and you and erza will both be happy' jellals mother explained.

'thanks mother' he hugged his mother. She then got up and left jellal to think his life through. He was still scared but he will do it for his family.