49

Lucy and Natsu.

Lucys pov

it been two weeks and hardly anyone has spoken to each other. Well no one has spoken to each other. Juvia and her mothers fight effected everyone. Us women. Our parents. Our husbands, our kids and the business. All the men are stressed and hardly talk to us. Its sad and scary.

'Luka, are you ready to go to the park with Laena!' I shouted from the sitting room. The previous nanny quit ever since natsu flipped out. And we got a new one.

Luka ran down the stairs with happiness in a smart casual outfit all ready to go to the park.

'are you exited?' I asked and he nodded with exitment.

'are you coming too mama?'

'no I got to see if daddy is okay' I said.

'well he's still stuck in the office' he said and ran out with the nanny. 'bye mummy, I love you!'

'I love you too sweetie' I said back and the utler closed the door. I then walked upstairs to see natsu.

Natsu pov

back to square one. Stress, stress, stress.

'hey stranger' I looked up and saw lucy working.

'lucy I can't right now i'm working' I said.

'lucy?, you never call me that' I looked up and saw her looking annoyed.

'thats your name isn't it'

'well you always call me luce'

'come on lucy...really'

'what?'

'why can't you girls just grow up. Its annoying'

'you know what, you sound just like my father' she moaned.

'good at least someone does' I spoke harshly.

'do you know what. Live in this stupid room, work on the stupid paper work that ISNT getting you anywhere in life. I've had enough!' lucy slammed the door making the frames shake. I just ignored it and carried on working.