18

Natsu and Lucy (dance with me)

natsus pov

lucy is 7 months pregnant and looks like she is going toburst. Shes been very hormonal and stressed so i'm going to dosomething to calm her down a bit.

I walk in the livingroom and see her watching tv.

'hey' she said stuffing her face with food.

'hey' I said back walking towards the radio. I turn iton and what do you know our song to our first dance is on.

'natsu what are you doing?' lucy asked. I walked towardsmy pregnant wife and held out my hand.

'dance with me Lucy Dragneel' I said and I watched hercheeks puff into a red.

'fine whatever you want Natsu Dragneel' she got up andwe began dncing like our first dance.

Lucys POV

I love dancing with natsu because I feel free like abird. Everytime I dance with him he just makes me want to dance withhim forever.

'can you believe that its been 7 months since we gotmarried?' I said and natsu chuckled and stroked my cheek.

'I know. Crazy right. I can't belive we hated each otherin the past why?'

'its because you would always fight and it always got onmy nerves' I said and we both laughed.

'well i'm a different man now. Marrying you really mademe think that I should act like a grown up. I love you for that' Ibegan to cry because of my hormones. And natsu giggled.

'I love you too' I said and we both kissed and becan to

dance again.