51

Gray and Juvia.

Juvias pov.

I'm laying in bed trying to sleep but I just feel so sick. So I just lay there.

'Moira!' I shout for the maid and she comes running in.

'I have everything for you juvia. Now I have the organic foods, and also some regular foods to balance the diet' she spoke handing me a tray. 'I also made you green tea'

'thank you moira' I smiled. 'have you heard from gray?' I asked.

'i'm sorry miss but, he hasn't left that office in ages' I just sighed after moiras response.

'okay don't worry. I just wanted to know. Well that will be all, thank you' I said. I ate the food and then felt better.

Grays pov

highlighting. Litually all I am doing is highlighting dates. So many dates are giving me a headache. My phone keeps ringing which is worse.

'd-daddy?'

'what wendy' I spoke in a stressed way.

'c-can I help you work?' she asked.

'ya know wendy I'm really busy an di just want to be left alone' I stressed.

'but if I help it will be quicker' wendy tried to get up but spilled the drink all over the paper work.

'OH WENDY WHY AR EYOU SO CLUMSY ALL THE TIME!?' I snapped. When I saw her face, she looked terrifed. 'w-wendy i'm sor-' she ran away crying and slammed her bedroom door.

'gray' I heared juvias voice from the door and I just felt worse.

'great now my daughter hates me'

'she doesn't hate you gray. She was just scared because you never rose your voice like that. She loves you' I just scoffed at her comment.

'juvia. I can't get anything done'

'stop stressing, it makes you worse'

'like you know about stress' I said harshley.

'like I know. What because I'm female I don't stress' I think I got her angry. 'gray I was stressed when I had to marry you. I was stressed when I had TWO miscarriages. I was so stressed I felt like killing myself because I thought you never truly loved me!' she cried. 'I lost hair, lost weight, my parents because of all of this stress you are bringing around this bloody house!' I never knew she was that bad. I just got up and hugged my wife tight.

'juvia I am so sorry. I've been such an isolated idiot. I'm going to change. Have a break fro this paper work. Apologise to wendy and be a father and husband to you both. I promise' I said and juvia smiled. I kissed her.

'I love you' she said.

'I love you too' I replied back.