34

the park.

Lucys pov

'luka...stop messing about we need to meet the othershere' I said to my hyper child.

'but mama, I want to go running' he moaned.

'okay fine but don't go far' and he was off.

'I walked around the field until I heard Levy talking Iturned around and her and her daughter were wearing matching dresses.It was adorable.

Levys pov

as me and Grace walked in the field we saw lucy walkingaround.

'lu-chan!' I spoke waving.

'oh hello levy-chan, how are you?'

'great now that we are in fresh air' I said smiling atgrace.

'oh shes beautiful. She looks just like gajeel though'

'this is grace. Its so weird, everytime shes next togajeel she looks like me and when shes with me she looks like gajeel.Normally its the other way around' I said and lucy giggled.

'luka looks like natsu...nothing of me a part from thehair colour but his face is a young natsu' lucy explained and we bothlaughed.

'where is luka?' I asked.

'um hes...just...right there....LUKA!' lucy shouted andher son came running over to her.

'luka this is levy and her daughter Grace' I just smiledbecause he really look adorable.

'hi' luka blushed looking at grace.

'hello' grace spoke politly.

'why don't you guys play' I said and the went runningaround the field.

'HI GUYS!' me and lucy turned around to see Juvia andher daughter running down the hill towards us.

Juvias pov

me and wendy caught up with the girls.

'hey juvia...aww this must be wendy' lucy said and wendyhid behind my leg with shyness.

'wendy they won't bite' I giggled. And she stayedsilent.

'juvia even though you nd gray adopted her she looksjust like you guys' levy said and I smiled.

'everyone says that' I smiled 'where are your littleones?' I asked they both went searching.

'just by that tree' lucy pointed.

'do you want to play with the others?' I asked wendy.

'no' she quietly and gripped onto my leg.

'aww bless her' levy said. And we just walked around thepark searching for erza.

Erzas pov

I see the other three girls walking around and juviawaves at me.

'HELLO ERZA' she said. And me and harvey both walkedtowards them.

'hello everyone' I said. I noticed Juvias daughterholding her leg.

'hey erza'

'this is harvey' I introduced him and he waved actingall shy.

'hi harvey' the girls said.

'do you want to say hello to harvey?' juvia said to herdaughter and she smiled at him and hid behind her again.

'shy?' I asked.

'very shy and very new to all this' juvia explained andwe all just smiled.

'the other kids are over there' levy pointed.

'do you want to play with them?' I asked harvey and henodded. 'go on then' I said and he ran away.

'so how is everyone. Feels like forever' lucy asked andwe all nodded.

'we're good. Gajeel has finally finished his work but isstill trying to find more. Grace hs learnt two languages and candspeak them fluently' levy expalined.

'wendy do you want to say what you can do?' juvia asked.

'no' she quietly spoke and we all giggled.

'well wendy is learning health and saftey and she lovescooking with all the cooks don't you?' juvia smiled at her daughterand she smiled the biggest smile.

'harvey is currently learning how to fence and is level5 on it which is really good

'well luka is a fighter like natsu so we put him inmarchial arts A because he wanted to and B because natsu wanted himto be strong like him' lucy said making us all giggle.

'have you guys heard about the companies though?' Iasked and the girls nodded.

'thats why gajeel keeps getting work. He's obsessed buthe saying its because the businesses are about to shut down and theyare doing their best to save it' levy explained.

'yeah natsu is the same'

'gray is so tired from the amount of work he is doing'

'same for jellal. He really worried aswell because ourfamilies went through so much but now its all going down under' Iexplained and the girls nodded in agreement.

'its because of the Dreyars . They have always hated howour families decided to join companies and now thy want it forthemselves so that they can be richer than us' lucy said.

'I don't get it. They have a buisness bigger than ourswhy do they need our ones?' juvia asked.

'because ever since our families married us to the guysthe buisness grew once we all connected and thats why because ourbuisness is the biggest in fiore' I said

'its scary...what will happen?' lucy asked

'god knows. But I just feel like we will have higherstatus anymore' juvia answered.

'well we don't know for sure what will happen but weshould just hope that nothing bad will happen' I said trying to calmthe others down.

We carried on walking around the park talking, gossipingjust like friends do trying to avoid what will happen with thecompanies.