43

Gajeel and levy (shouting)

levys pov.

I walk past gajeels office and see him sitting therewith Grace.

'grace can you play with Luka please I need to talk toyour dad' grace huffed and sighed and jumped of her fathers lap andwalked out the room.

'LUKA DO YOU WANT TO PLAY IN THE GARDEN?' she shoutedfrom a far.

'SURE LETS GO!' I heard them both run down the stairsand I shut the office door.

'levy If your going to talk then talk please don't shouti'm tired, stressed'

'and done all over' I interrupted him and he rolled hiseyes.

'levy I don't know why you don't belive me'

'WELL YOU WANTED TO BE WITH LUCY SO ITS KIND OF HARD TOBELIVE YOU' I shouted and he just chuckled.

'so because I wanted to marry lucy when I was at the ageof 13 that makes me want to have mistresses now. STOP LETTING LAXUSGET INTO YOUR HEAD BECAUSE WHAT THAT COWERDLY IDIOT IS TRYING TO DOIS TO BREAK EVERYTHING TO GET WHAT HE WANTS!' gajeel shouted back.

'WELL HE'S DONE A GOOD JOB WITH THAT HASN'T HE'

gajeels pov.

Is she serious right now I don't know why shes actinglike this. I would never do that to her.

'LEVY CAN YOU STOP SHOUTING FOR ONE MINUTE AND LISTEN TOME' she went silent.

'what...what do I need to here from you' she started tocry.

'listen...i would never hurt you like that. If I wantedto leave you the worst I would do is move out without sayinganything. I would never cheat on you A because I love you way toomuch and B because your father scares the crap out of me. I wouldnever hurt this family. Laxus is trying to get in your head so he cantake everything our parents work for. The dreyars have done this forso many years' I went to hug my crying wife 'I love you so much. AndI hate the fact how you would belive what that blonde idiot is lyingabout'

'i'm just so confused I don't know what to think i'vebeen sick all the time I get emotional I think of things that arn'ttrue'

'wait what?'

'what?'

'you said you were sick all the time' levy gasps likeshe forgot to tell me something.

'I forgot to tell you because I was so angry with youbut i-i-i'm pregnant again' levy cried happy tears hugging me tight.

'y-your pregnant again?'

'yeah' I just burst in tears smiling and hugged levyagain.

'I promise I will be there for you all of you I willnever betray, hurt or abandon you. I love you so much levy'

'I love you too. And i'm so sorry for not trusting orbelieving you I'm so sorry' levy cried in my arms again.