10

The wedding (1) natsu and lucy. Chapter 10

lucys pov

I can't believe i'm getting married at 17. this is so unfair. I don't want to get married. I look at myself in the mirror whilst my mother curled my hair.

'you look beautiful lucy' my mother said. I just pulled a fake smile and frowned again.

'mother i'm scared' I cried and she hugged me.

'there there. Its okay. Your makeup will be all smuged. Look. When I was marrying your father I was terrified. But now look how happy we are together. He has a succesful job and we both have a happy, strong beautiful child who is now going to marry a handsom man who is waiting for you right now' my mum made me smile but I was still terrified.

'I guess your right. How bad could it be?'

natsus pov

I wait for my future bride. My heart was pounding so fast. Why did I have to be the first one to marry. To be honest I thought it was just me and lucy. Turns out the others are marrying each other too.

When Jude heartfilia walked towards me I felt like collapsing.

'how are you son' he held his hand out to me. My father stood behind and my mother stood the other side. I shook his hand but was trembling.

'now. My daughter is becoming a Dragneel. Promise that you will look after her. And love her like a wife'

'he wont let you down jude' my mother said.

'good. I'm trusting you with my daughter. Respect her like a person not an object'

'I promise' I said. He then went to sit down. I turned to my parents.

'breath' my mother said and I exhailed deeply.

'don't worry son, he scares all of us' my dad joked. And my mother laughed.

'we are so proud of you natsu. This is the part of life when you finally become a man' I just nodded away. The priest then came. And my parents left to sit down. I looked ehind and saw the families looking, crying, cheering. It just makes me more nervous.

'don't worry son. I married your parents. Try and be braver than your old man over there' I chuckled along with the priest. Then thats when the doors opened.

Narrator pov

when the doors opened natsu knew lucy would walk down the aisle. The music played and everyone stood up. Now it was time for natsu to turn around and see his future wife.

It was like he saw an angel. Lucy looked beautiful with her hair curled and wedding dress. She held her bouquet. Natsu took a deep breath and smiled.

He then fell in love. When lucy saw her husband to be she smiled. She wanted to scream before but now she just wants to get the end of the aisle and marry this man.

He was wearing a white tux which really suited him. The girl who despised the guy now is slowly falling in love with him.

She got to the end of the asile and natsu kissed her cheek which made her blush.

'you look beautiful' he whispered.

'thank you, you too look handsome' they both smiled and looked at the priest ready to say their vows.