24

Gray and juvia (baby)

juvias pov.

'i'm so happy for levy and Lucy with their new children. As the days went by me and gray decided to adopt a baby girl. We meet her today. To be honest I am very nervous but exited.

'gray are you ready. The cars waiting for us' I said watching gray work.

'yep just let me finiishhh...done lets go' he got up and we linked arms walking towards the car. Our driver opened it for us and we both got in. my heart was beating fast I was so scared.

'you okay juvia?' gray asked and I looked in his eyes.

'yeah its just...what if she won't love me?'

'who wouldn't love you'

'you didn't love me'

'yeah but now I do' gray made me smile and I looked out the window watching the things go past.

Grays pov

when the car stopped juvia looked at the orphanage and slightly smiled. The girl was so scared about this but I know that the baby will love her.

We both walked in and a lady looked starstruck.

'y-your the gray and juvia fullbuster' the woman said in shock.

'your families own the biggest companies in the country. Your like mega rich' the lady said and we just smiled uncomfortably.

'its nice to meet you' juvia said with a death glare but with a polite voice.

'well why don't you follow me so you can meet your new child' the lady said. Shes always looking at me why?.

We walked in the baby room and the woman showed us our baby. She was small and pale. Her skin was smooth and her hair was blue. Eyes, chocolate brown and she just looked adorable.

'this is your beautiful baby...she is nameless, 3 months old and all ready to go live with her new parents.

'oh shes beautiful' juvia said picking her up.

'she is quite fussy but loves attenstion. Just warning you she cries and screams a lot' the lady warned and I nodded away.

'i'm your new mummy and this man is your new daddy' juvia cooed and the baby showed a small smile. I never saw her so happy in my life.

'all you have to do is sign the papers and shes legally yours' the lady said and me and juvia did the following.

'whats her name?' she asked. And we both looked at juvia.

'um...she looks like a Wendy...yeah shes called wendy...your called wendy, yes you are...yes you are' juvia walked around with the baby and I signed my part of the papers.

'all done. I hope you have a happy life Mr Fullbuster'

'thank you and you too' I said and me, my wife walked out the door carrying our new child.

Juvias pov

when we got home me and gray walked our sleeping child to her new nursery.

We watched her sleep and smiled happily together.

'we can do this right?' I asked and gray chuckled.

'I'm gonna be honest with you, its going to be hard but yeah I think we can do it' I smiled at grays reply and we stood watching our baby peacefully sleep in her crib.