35

Problem with work.

Natsus pov

I walk around the work building trying to find dadbecause I found out about something. Seriously this building is hugeI can't find anyone I need here.

'good afternoon mr.dragneel do you need any help?' alady behind a desk asked.

'um yeah, you haven't seen igneel anywhere have you?' Iasked.

'yes I have. He's in the main office' the lady spoke.

'thank you' I said and I ran to the main office.

.

.

.

'DAD' my voice echoed arounf the building and my dadfroze.

'oh natsu there you are son. Hows Luka?'

'yeah yeah he's fine. I need to talk to everyone'

'about what?'

'the Dreyar's' when I said that my dad ran to themicrophone and annouced the others to come here immediately.

Gajeels pov

me and my dad and levys dad got interupted with workbecause mr Dragneel said there was an emergancy.

'why are we here igneel?' my dad asked.

'trouble' was all he said.

.

.

.

.

'I don't get it why would they try and take our businesswhen they have a bigger one than ours?' levys dad asked.

'because they want to take over everything to be on top'oh great. Just what we need.

Grays pov

this can't be happening. How are we going to live if wedon't have jobs?

This selfish family just can't have enough. If theywant something they get it.

'how can we stop them?' I asked

'you can't, they have that much power over us, itspointless' now i'm scared. I look over at jellal who looks nervous.

Jellals POV

'son you okay?' erzas dad asked making me jump.

'yeah i'm fine' I replied.

'are you sure, you look a bit of edge' my dad said.

'come on man, tell us' gajeel said.

'uh, its just that this morning I got a letter fromthem'

'saying what' natsu said.

'it was nasty, it said...if you want your family tolive, turn yourself in for fraud'

'FRAUD!' everyone shouted.

'you haven't actually done fraud have you?' gray asked.

'NO!, I would never do that. But they are eventhreatening to get their place here'

'it must be a bluff' gajeel said.

'I don't think it was. Laxus wrote it...what do I do?, Ican't leave them'

'jellal don't worry. We won't let them destroy you, anyof you or this company' my dad said.

I really hope nothing bad will happen.