14

Lucy and Natsu.

Lucys pov

my marriage is so much stress but me and natsu are living towards it. I still feel like its yesterday since we got married but it has been 4 months.

I look at myself in the mirror and see my slight bump. Me and natsu are both scared about this next step but we just have to keep going forward with life.

We are hoping for a boy but even if we get a girl we wouldn't care because we'll love our child the same way. Gender doesn't matter.

Natsus pov

I'm in my office working and I see Lucy walk in. I smile at my pregnant wife as she walks closer.

'hey' I said getting up off my chair to kiss Lucy.

'hi...sorry if I disturbed you I just wanted to wonder and thought of seeing how your doing'

'well i'm doing good. Hows the baby' I said touching lucys bump making her chuckle.

'good. My back is hurting though. The nurse said that the baby is bigger than its supposed to be. I'm more likely to have it early' I smiled. 'the nurse also said that the baby is healthy and hopefully happy'

'of course your happy and healthy' I said looking at the stomach.

I hugged lucy and she hugged me back. I cant believe we grew up hating each other and now that we're married we actually love each other.

'can we do the nursery today?' lucy asked btting her eyes. And I smiled.

'yeah sure we can. I'll anything with and for you you know why'

'why?'

'because I love you' I said and lucy blushed.

'I love you too natsu' we kissed again and she went and wondered around the manor. My life is going so fast but I love it and I also fear it. My parents say thats natual so i'm trusting them with it.

I file all my work away so that I could get ready to sort the nursery out.