44

Gray and Juvia (i'm sorry)

juvias pov.

I sneak into grays office and he looks horrible. His skin is pale and he has dark rings underneath his eyes. Even though he's sleeping right now I could tell he wasn't getting enough sleep.

I see a stack of books on the desk and I pick them up and drop them on the table making a loud noise which made him jump instantly. I am still really annoyed.

'j-juvia are you crazy?'

'oh juvia is crazy now!' I started to yell I third person.

'why are you speaking in third person. I thought you stopped that when you were 10'

'what so now your WIFE is a child'

'juvia please stop shouting I have a headache' I look to the other side of gray and see bottles on the desk.

'you've been drinking haven't you'

'yes I have because two of my friends are in prison your parents and my parents hate me, and my wife won't talk to me'

'no I won't talk to you because you said I was a usless person who couldn't carry your own blooded children'

'I know'

'and how did laxus know?'

'because that freak knows everything'

'do you really think i'm useless'

'of course not. Juvia I was upset'

'AND YOU THINK I WASN'T!'

'juvia I know you were upset, more than upset. But I regretted what I said about you because I still love you. I love both of you. I really do...juvia, I am so so sorry' gray began to cry and I felt bad and sad.

'I forgive you gray....but....you have to give me something in return'

grays pov

is it me or did that sound deadly.

'what do you mean?' I asked worridly. And she walked closer and closer to me.

'well...i want another one' wait what?

'huh?'

'baby...i want another one'

'but you can'-'

'then we are going to have to keep trying until it works then arn't we' I could feel my cheeks turn bright red.

'juvia are you sure?, I hate to see you upset again'

'gray, if we have hope then we can be successful' juvia said and smiled seductivly.

'alright then when do you want to start?' I asked and juvia smirked and bit her lip with her cheeks turning pink. 'ooohhh' I smirked back.