20. No More

Dev

"This sucks! Don't smile you too suck, sick Head! " Arjun said taking the sip of his wine.

" No different views for you. " I said nonchalantly, shaking my glass.

"I am going to cry for my girl now! I f**king want her here." He fake cried and I understood that he was drifting into the wine effect.

"You don't want to drink this much for sure. " I reminded him taking a sip from my glass which was still full.

" I fucking want her and this wh**e! " He looked at the glass as if she was standing in front of him.

And did he just said that whine Whore?!

" Look at this it's everyones baby and when it twisting it's way down the throat gets inside to take you to heaven, fucking heaven on earth. "

While he was saying his hands trailed on his throat like I would want to run mine through Arohi's.

I gulped at the thought as the urge to feel her got into me making me hard. I made myself comfortable in that but it damn difficult.

"You are losing your head! I thought of.... talking to you." I said dreamily while he looked at me with his narrowed eyes.

"Talk to me? A**hole!" He yelled and I covered his mouth thinking of my girl whose thought was making me to get to her and do the fucking give and take thing.

But I definitely loved her.

"You are going to wake Arohi. " I alarmed him as his face fell and for a moment I thought his head got right.

" I feel jealous of you. You don't want her still she is with you to love you. " He said sadness clear in those red eyes.

I don't know if he was crying or wine, maybe.

What was surprising me was his damn words. Of course I wanted her and that's why all this mess was happening. Second, he was jealous of me? World knew who would be jealous with whom.

"I love her. " I said quietly.

" I too loved her. " His eyes peered mine and I really had nothing to say.

Her. Both of ours love. Mine sisterly love and his lovers love!

" Both of you were just pain in ass! You don't see Arohi's love and Anya never saw mine. I f**king hate this. Oh god! Both of you.... just.. just.. Suck. " He sighed.

Bending, he reached for the bottle of wine and poured it in his glass.

"Want?" He asked me.

I nodded as the sudden pain hit my heart to contort me but it didn't escape my mouth as they were tightly shut absorbing the cry in the tightened jaw.

As both of our glasses were filled, we found ourselves grabbing it and drink it in a go.

We both put the glass down at the same time making us giggle as the realisation hit us for what cracked in each others head.