15. Sweet Murmurs

Arohi

I waited for him to make me keep on hoping for our union by leaving me again or kiss me and let me enjoy pre-imagined things for our future. Yeah I had dreamed everything and always do every time.

At least those dreams help me bring a smile on my face other than crying and than laughing alone like mad girl high due to weeds.

"I promise I will never give you a chance again. I may be bound to you by marriage but my soul will never try to be yours. "

It was hard to say because I knew I wouldn't back off trying for him. I peered him and it was hazy. I didn't wanted him to smear my hopes and puncture my dreams. As the time passed my hold on his hand loosened and my hopes really started to shatter breaking me all over again when he pulled away his hand.

I couldn't handle his dejection so I turned away from him in his majestic bed. My thoughts were not giving way and I wanted to yell and cry loudly. I wanted to break things because they say it abates pain.

He broke me several times so I thought of breaking his things because I couldn't kill him. I managed to sit up and grabbing his expensive silver watch threw aimlessly. It hit the vase on the table which too fell and broke the silence in room.

"Arohi? " He said urgently grabbing my hands. His facet wasn't angry but hurt. I was so sure that I didn't hurt him this time instead he was hurting me and I don't know why I thought of drawing daggers through him when he touched me.

" Arohi! " He shook me and I went silence despite the rustle in my head and heart.

" I. Can't. Tolerate. You. Anymore. Now. " I started to beat his chest wildly in anger and annoyance. He didn't move an inch and this made me more furious thinking how much weak I was.

" You don't feel anything! Not this and this? " I punched him again and again to make him even flinch instead he hold off me tightly that I couldn't move an inch.

I was so tired and my head started to spin badly so I gave up on getting myself away from him.

" I don't deserve you Arohi! Don't fight for me." He whispered in my ear caressing my stomach lovingly. My breathing stopped for the second and I had the vibes that said there was something coming for me.

"I am your wife! This would never change. " I said softly apprehending his behavior and jolly hands that moved in my stomach.
" There is no place for all of it if you want me. "

" I want both of you! " He said and bending kissed my stomach making my uncertainties crystal clear. My feelings hiked up several tiers and I couldn't imagine his words. He hands continuously made circles in my stomach and I reckoned the connection that I suddenly realized.

I looked back at him still quite baffled and he nodded," You are two weeks pregnant Arohi. " He leaned again and rubbed his nose on my stomach. I was happy, no I was on the seventh world and still my tears rolled down my eyes and I started to laugh grabbing his shirt.

"You will him love so much, right?" I said, gazing my stomach as if I could see inside it and then placing my hand above his hand rubbed the stomach together.

"I always will but I don't know if I-" He said blankly.

"No . No. I don't want to hear anything now. I don't know if I can bear anything else. Please don't spoil this moment like always. " I said angrily wondering how I was doing it.
He nodded and said," You need the doctor. Let me get you and you take rest! "