49. Damn Fool!

Rajveer

(Comment '❤️' if you are happy with this POV)

(Important :

Guys, did you like the cover?
It's made by @HeyItsMeygz Love you for this.❤️ And guys If you all want the covers for you book, you can get it from her. She is so talented and good at it.)

Proudly, I took those life like papers which were just a mere piece with the string of letters and numbers that made no sense when it came to choosing between Arohi and business, for both of us.

This man had no experience with the oil factory business yet he was fighting for it. I was stunned to find the confidence in him of doing it better than me. Well it was mainly because he didn't want Arohi to have something with me even if it meant work.

He argued politely, yeah he really argued politely to lose on to me. His face shown the desperate desire to get to my place whenever Arohi smiled or laughed or talked with me, he was getting insecure.

I agreed Arohi wasn't being good to him all the time but it was him who was getting the sickly hot look from her. Despite the way he treated her, she still wanted him from heart.

But he couldn't estimate the weight he had towards her and feared me for stealing her.

"You can't steal my wife. "

Yeah! I wanted to steal his wife because when I got her she didn't have a husband to stop me from generating feelings for her. Arohi was the girl who might not catch your attention from far with looks but if you go little closer, she would become your whole world to live in. That's what happened with me.

Destiny made me her husband for that one night that I watched her struggle to give birth to her babies and later stood by her in every little thing. Every time she fought to this cruel world, she began to get inside my head. I got so attracted to her to be with her even when she didn't want me to. But now I and his fiancee, Anushka were getting this - rejection. Bet me, if he hadn't shown up I would have gotten married to Arohi for good. She was getting inclined towards me just because she desired to give her kids a father. She lost hope of him coming back to her and that's why accepted the official date with me but before it could happen, he stood before her. To sadden her, to divert her.

I wanted Arohi to be happy and for that I was always beside her, maybe like friend as she took me this but what to do when her happiness and sorrow both were concentrated on this extremely psychotic person?