BONUS CHAPTER : Not Sorry!!

Guys this a first bonus chapter!!

It will continue to come depending upon the response!

(Sequel details in the next chapter!)

❤️Thanks for 475k reads already!!❤️

🎉 Celebrating the success of the book! 🎉

DeAr Forever! ❤️

❤️ DeAr Forever! ❤️

Arohi

"What are you trying to do Dev? " I laughed watching Dev's open mouth while he was busy rubbing my stomach as if trying to clean some taint or something invisible, laying flat on his stomach right angle to me.

He bit his lower lip and slapped his head, grinning idiotically when he realised what he was doing. I laughed aloud and hovered upon him and kissed his neck.

He rolled over and put his head on my lap, and holding my neck kissed me. Parting he laughed some more and grazed his eyes over my face.

"Yes? " I said caressing his cheek and head.

" I was trying to rub off that stretch marks. I know you don't like it, right?" He said turning on his side, and lifting my top, he began to slowly run his finger over it again.

" I didn't feel anything about it until now. And now I like it. " I said and he scoffed and rolled his eyes.

" Why would a beautiful girl like you like some marks and loose skins? " He muttered pouting a bit.

" Girl? " I narrowed my eyes at him and he caught his ears smiling.

" I am sorry woman. " He said, teasingly.

Lifting my top, he ducked his head inside and said childishly," It's getting daaaaark! "

He kept repeating it in the different ways as he tickled me. I remembered it. It was me, the drunk me who closed her eyes and hid inside his coat and cried that 'It's getting daaaaark.'

I was stupid that night.

How angry I got with him because I thought he used me?

" If you close your eyes and hide inside my coat then it get dark. Open your eyes, baby. " I said remembering his exact words.

His head shot up, with a shine in his eyes.