42. Contradicted!

Arohi

Arohi

My anger touched its peak as I saw Dev's car standing out in the parking outside the school. It was the same car which followed me everywhere, he used to move behind me like a shadow do. I let him because I still love him the way I loved him four years ago still I was able to control my feelings just because I started to love myself too, love being a woman who didn't depend upon anyone for love and care, who took her way alone to brighten her kids future. I was proud of it.

Though that corner still asked me to go back to him and live like before. That day it took lot of courage to accept Rajveer's offer for a job in Dubai. I wasn't able to trust this stranger when my husband never trusted me still I took a step to reach here. At first I worked as a temporary finance advisor in his business and now I hold ten percent shares of his company.

It felt ridiculous when he used to come to me for a advice and I hesitating a lot suggested him about finance and then one day he gave me a credit for sudden growth in six months after I stepped in his company.

It was great day when lot of people appreciated me who used judge me at first for being a single biological mother who had no last name to show the world who owned me and my child. Yes! I tool away Raichand. I was angry, very angry on seeing my babies suffer from high fever when they were just two months old as they weren't healthy like me. It broke me got I desperately wanted him so I took out what was his. They talked behind me, named me and some even said it to my face. I didn't retort back but I remembered each of their words to bloom out of it and give my babies a better life. Eventually I earned respect that I craved for but without him and because of him.

Should I go to him and keep my respect at stake again?

I was the woman who was brutally raped and cursed by a man and still I lived with him, loved him. Was I wrong then for staying with him or I am wrong now by staying away from him knowing his love?

At the end I still love him.

Who helped me with my child?

Rajveer.

It was him and Sanya who helped me all the time though they kept saying it's me but I know without them I wouldn't have came out alive.

"Arohi! Take it easy! " Rajveer said to me from behind. How was I going to calm down as raising hopes for the small kids would cost them?

" He would surely tell them about us Raj. I don't want them to suffer. " I said as I bombed inside the principals' office ignoring various people who called me from behind. I knew Rajveer was taking care of them.