Bittersweet (DeAr #2) Chapter-1

Let the fun begin with Sanya!

CHAPTER -1

Do I Need to settle down❓

Oh I think so❗

❇️

Irritated, I asked Rajveer to stop with his banters for me getting settled now. And hanged up the phone rudely. He had no idea what I was going through these days.

Practically I was so torn inside that I didn’t know how to react to peoples and things around me, mostly because I just don’t care about people so much.

Yeah, that’s me. Cold. Bitch. Badass.
Call me whatever you want, I barely give a shit about your views.

But there are still people I care for. And to get on that list you really have to work hard, not that you have to do what I want or obey me, I would only want you to be NOT so cheap and jerk around me. I need you to be nice, not so much because my category of nice just includes a genuine smile, but trust me; it’s the hardest thing to get easily. People usually like you to be in utter misery, don’t know why.

Arjun says that I am negative and so rude but isn’t what I think so true?

Alright, sometimes I too pray for few peoples to suffer a lot, and by suffer I literally mean suffer.

Boom!

That’s none other than Dev Raichand among the people and I hadn’t got any list for this category because I am trying to not give shit about it. I am trying so let’s just forget him as he is loved by the person who is on my ‘I care people’ list.

Arohi!

Oh! Arohi why you had to fall for that guy of all? I mean there wasn’t any shortage of good guys around you but you get to love that man of nothing.

That a**hole!

Alright, forget him because I know that they both love each other so, so much that I had to control my vile emotions anyway. Again that care thing, you know.

They are, well, really in love, something like eternal love, forever kind or whatever. I don’t believe this shit, not their love part but eternal love part. Because you love someone until you want them and need them and isn’t that how you start to love someone in the first place; so when the needs end you throw away things. I hope this never happens with Arohi though. I wish they need each other all the way to the future where they would be so, so old and drooling over floor and cloth with the shaking heads and holding hands of each other smiling at their kid’s kid.

Did I just picture them like that? Well, hell yes!

After imagining something like this, can I ever forget what that a**hole is?

Insecure, pathetic, arrogant…. Just forget him. Let’s just forget him for real now.

But wasn’t he so nice to me before he thought I was a gold digger bitch?

That doesn’t matter considering what he did later because I am not Arohi and my principles are way opposite than hers. Once an a*hole, always an a*hole! So once Dev  did an a*hole thing, he got a lifetime certification by me. And I am no saint,too, as I already pointed myself but I accept what I am. That does make difference, doesn’t it?

Dare say no people!

He….Wait! Oh no, now I realise what I am doing. I am a definition of pathetic!