28. Finally Our Date!

29 whooo! 29 yahaaa!
29 whooo! 29 yaha!
Yay! I will blow everything.
*Dancing hysterically *

Alright out of my fit now, let me tell You that our book reached #29 in Romance. I am dancing again so let me continue while you read this lovely crap!

Go ahead! Arohi wants to share more.

Arohi

Taken aback by the beauty of the arrangement around, made me almost trip and tuck into his arms both unintentionally of course, and to my utter surprise I laughed shortly while he raised his brows appraising his own timing to catch me.

" For just now I don't hate your tottering ability! " He smirked and I sighed thinking, no matter if he was being positive, the negative words was so supposed to be used by him.

Hate had no place even when he has to talk to me, I thought but...

" Our date! " I mumbled mostly to myself to believe it real 'cause it all seemed like a dream.

He chuckled." Our first date. " He said in a confirming tone.

I looked around towards the different flower to apprehend them to be not the normal one. They were the ones shown on television or atleast that's what I was capable to relate it for I never encountered something like this, so beautiful in my whole life. Just above me hung the beautiful lighting balls of different colors with the ceiling too having flowers to scent the atmosphere with its mesmerizing fragrance.

Table in between had a beautiful candle stand with candle in it surrounded by the lighting arrangement. Everything seemed incredible to me.

But amidst all of this show, stood the most handsome man on earth and I couldn't deny that he had his own charisma to make me look at him to eternity.

For a while he plainly stared back but then his lips lifted up in amused charm to denounce the beauty of everything around me all over again.

"You like all of it, don't you? " He whispered in my ears circling his arm around me and crushing my back into his hard chest.

" Not more than you. " I said shyly while he kissed the side of my neck.

" Thank you so much! " I whispered as he bit my skin passionately infusing the desire in me to melt under him.

" Their is more. Don't hurry! " He chuckled before putting something around my neck.

I stared at the shining gem that glowed his face more than mine by just watching it around my neck. Maybe this shine might have lured any other person but for me the fact that Dev gifted me this was more than even this pearl itself.

"It's so expensive! " I said and he rolled his eyes followed by a long sigh.

" Not more than your beautiful face and this blissful bulge. " He said under his breath looking my stomach intently.

I blinked away my tears and then the next second I had the tingly sensation in my stomach to make me laugh.

" What? " He narrowed his eyes and then added," I ain't joking Arohi. "