Sequel And Thank You Note

I hope reading the title would have made you happy. If yes I take it as the success of the book as it means that you liked HB enough to read the sequel.

So the sequel will the story of Sanya and Anushka mainly but don't worry, it will include all other characters like DeAr, Rajveer and Arjun. But mostly it will be Sanya and Anushka in the limelight.

Yes then inline comment here
🔝
(For Sanya and Anushka story)

Or

No then inline comment here
🔝
(What you would like. More of DeAr I mean)

Results of what I will do will be out once you all comment what you want.

Ready guys?

Start inline commenting please.

Now another important thing. Actually the most important thing.

Thank you lovely readers!

You all have been the reason that we reached here. HB crossed 300k reads and that's all because of you. And wherever I read your comments, I loved it and it motivated me to do well. I know I am not that great at this and thought I wouldn't make it to this but you all helped me.

I really hope that HB imprints in your head forever now. I know the concept included lot of violence and humiliation, and this is most sensitive thing and must be fought. I never intended to promote that woman should suffer in the hands of man. Many people said that Arohi is a fool or that no woman would love the guy like Dev and so the female protagonist wasn't digestible to them.

But it wasn't that she accepted his brutality, she fought his brutality but accepted him, the soft and lovable him. No person us born evil, things and consequences and the persons ability to chose right and wrong makes them what they are. Arohi had the bad past too but carved herself into a beautiful (Not outer but inner beauty) and understanding woman, on the other hand Dev chose to hide himself in the mask and turned into a heartless person, and Arohi understood this.she changed him and loved him.

But after her wall fell down she found her own hopes broken. She left him and then he valued her. And while they were apart, Arohi was si strong to fight the world's views on the independent woman. She showed she didn't needed a man to live but she wanted one to say and beside her.

Arohi taught us how to love, forgive and live a life in spite of all the hardship that we face.

I believe this books strongest character is Arohi. I love her so much.❤️♥️

Do you?

✳️✳️✳️

➖Foundation to any relationship ➖

✳️Love
✴️ Trust
✴️ Understanding

If this exist nothing can apart two beautiful souls bonded by a pure thread called marriage

Love you all guys.

Thank you so so so so much for standing with me 😘

If you keep loving and supporting me, I  know I will create yet another beautiful love story. All I need is you all people, my gems! 💕