17. Hideaway

Arohi

The luxury car stood before me and the door opened, Dev's hand motioned to get in. I looked around, finding strangers I took a calming breath and slid Inside the car gaining his attention.

"What's wrong with you? You look terrified. " He muttered caressing my head and then stroking my hands.

I didn't know if I should have told him or not. So I kept quiet while he stared me for answers.

" Look! I was buying you from your family so I won't deny about it but now you are my baby's mother." He said and my head was not working exactly.

"Arohi look at me! " He ordered rudely and I followed like always thinking that he wouldn't change ever.

" I will not hurt you now. " He said to this to me sweetly and I traced the lot of determination and guilt in his deep brown orbs.

I couldn't stop smiling at him and to my surprise he smiled at me. I found myself hugging his hard stature which went stiff as I pushed myself more into him.

I was so ready to not get the embrace and always been but when I needed a hug, I had hugged him because I couldn't hide my love, hate or anger.

I caught him more tightly and this time his arms snaked around me pulling me into him. His fingers ran through my hair and his breath fanned my face.

"Thank you! " I mumbled not only for hugging me but those sweet words little before. I reached to his hair and rubbing it lovingly buried my face Inside his black coat saying," I love you. "

" Say it. " I said again because I knew he too loved me but our misunderstanding and his ego always stood between us.

" What? " He said quietly running his fingers through my hair and then placing his small kiss upon my head. I didn't push him because this gesture was showing that he loved me.

I don't know if all men are so egoistic to say their heart out or my man had this specialty of being so douche and still love.

I laughed at his act and he groaned in return and his hands slipped under my kurta from the neck at the back.
I enjoyed his touch and so I caressed him above his shirt and under the soft and expensive coat.

We were so absorbed that we forgot where we were. Our head worked when the loud horn blew behind us and I skid back to seat. It was when I noticed that I was all over him few seconds ago.

Dev took a deep breath giving me a coy smile and started the engine. We drove in silence as we both couldn't match our eyes due to the shyness. My ears were hot and I was happy too.

After a while car stopped and I thought we reached home quite early but looking outside I found it to be market. Dev got out of the car and opened the door for me. I gave him a questioning look and he said, "You are buying yourself few clothes and stuffs."

He got out when his hard and quick hand turned me towards him in my seat. "I don't have money."

"But I have quite enough to shop you. I can be prodigal too. " He said with pride and I stared him at his arrogance.

" I want you to get her enough stylish clothes. Employ more person to get her dress. I don't have much time. " He said to the manager of the eight storey shop giving off the 'expensive-expensive' announcements.